The effects of non-assertion of patents provisions: R&D incentives in vertical relationships
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- d'Aspremont, Claude & Jacquemin, Alexis, 1988.
"Cooperative and Noncooperative R&D in Duopoly with Spillovers,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1133-1137, December.
- d'ASPREMONT, Claude & JACQUEMIN, Alexis, 1988. "Cooperative and noncooperative R&D in duopoly with spillovers," CORE Discussion Papers RP 823, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Versaevel Bruno & Vencatachellum Désiré, 2009.
"R&D Delegation in a Duopoly with Spillovers,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-42, December.
- Désiré Vencatachellum & Bruno Versaevel, 2005. "R&D Delegation in a Duopoly with Spillovers," Cahiers de recherche 05-01, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Bruno Versaevel & Désiré Vencatachellum, 2006. "R&D Delegation in a Duopoly with Spillovers," Working Papers 0610, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Désiré Vencatachellum & Bruno Versaevel, 2006. "R&D Delegation in a Duopoly with Spillovers," Post-Print halshs-00142520, HAL.
- Piga, Claudio & Poyago-Theotoky, Joanna, 2005. "Endogenous R&D spillovers and locational choice," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 127-139, March.
- Kotaro Suzumura, 1990. "Cooperative and Non-cooperative R&D in Oligopoly with Spillovers," Discussion Paper Series a218, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Milliou, Chrysovalantou, 2006. "Endogenous protection of R and D investments," UC3M Working papers. Economics we066325, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- María José Gil Moltó & Nikolaos Georgantzís & Vicente Orts, 2005.
"Cooperative R&D with Endogenous Technology Differentiation,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 461-476, June.
- María José Gil Moltó & Nikolaos Georgantzís & Vicente Orts, 2004. "Cooperative R&D with Endogenous Technology Differentiation," Industrial Organization 0401009, EconWPA.
- Milliou, Chrysovalantou, 2004. "Vertical integration and R&D information flow: is there a need for 'firewalls'?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 25-43, January.
- Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 1999. "A Note on Endogenous Spillovers in a Non-Tournament R & D Duopoly," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(3), pages 253-262, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2011-05-07 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2011-05-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2011-05-07 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2011-05-07 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-TID-2011-05-07 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dpr:wpaper:0807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fumiko Matsumoto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isosujp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.