Vertical integration and R&D information flow: is there a need for 'firewalls'?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Marie-Laure Allain & Claire Chambolle & Patrick Rey, 2010.
"Vertical Integration, Innovation and Foreclosure,"
- Marie-Laure Allain & Claire Chambolle & Patrick Rey, 2011. "Vertical Integration, Innovation and Foreclosure," Working Papers 2011-17, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Matsushima, Noriaki & Mizuno, Tomomichi, 2012. "Profit-enhancing competitive pressure in vertically related industries," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 142-152.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Tomomichi Mizuno, 2009. "Profit enhancing competitive pressure in vertically related industries," Discussion Papers 2009-03, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Koki Arai & Ikuo Ishibashi & Fumio Sensui, 2011. "The effects of non-assertion of patents provisions: R&D incentives in vertical relationships," ISER Discussion Paper 0807, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Chrysovalantou Miliou & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2015. "Vertical Integration, Knowledge Disclosure and Decreasing Rival's Cost," Working Papers 1507, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Petrakis, Emmanuel & Milliou, Chrysovalantou, 2012. "Vertical integration, knowledge disclosure and decreasing rival's cost," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1213, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Milliou, Chrysovalantou, 2006. "Endogenous protection of R and D investments," UC3M Working papers. Economics we066325, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Tomomichi Mizuno, 2009. "Input specificity and product differentiation," ISER Discussion Paper 0745, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Allain, Marie-Laure & Chambolle, Claire & Rey, Patrick, 2011. "Vertical Integration, Information and Foreclosure," IDEI Working Papers 673, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Nov 2011.
- Allain, Marie-Laure & Chambolle, Claire & Rey, Patrick, 2011. "Vertical Integration, Information and Foreclosure," TSE Working Papers 11-237, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Nov 2011.
- Werner Bönte & Lars Wiethaus, 2007. "Knowledge Disclosure and Transmission in Buyer–Supplier Relationships," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 31(4), pages 275-288, December.
- Arijit Mukherjee & Piercarlo Zanchettin, 2012. "Vertical integration and product differentiation," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/17, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Sep 2012.
- Bönte, Werner & Wiethaus, Lars, 2005. "Knowledge Transfer in Buyer-Supplier Relationships - When It (Not) Occurs," RWI Discussion Papers 34, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Werner Bönte & Lars Wiethaus, 2005. "Knowledge Transfer in Buyer-Supplier Relationships – When It (Not) Occurs," RWI Discussion Papers 0034, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Chen Yutian & Sen Debapriya, 2012. "Outsourcing and Downstream R&D under Economies of Scale," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-33, September.
- Braun, Frauke G. & Hooper, Elizabeth & Wand, Robert & Zloczysti, Petra, 2011. "Holding a candle to innovation in concentrating solar power technologies: A study drawing on patent data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2441-2456, May.
- repec:zbw:rwidps:0034 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:22:y:2004:i:1:p:25-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed