Faculty of Administration and Management Chiba, Japan
RePEc:edi:fashujp (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Noriaki Matsushima & Koki Arai & Ikuo Ishibashi & Fumio Sensui, 2011. "The effects of non-assertion of patents provisions: R&D incentives in vertical relationships," ISER Discussion Paper 0807, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Koki Arai, 2004.
"Elimination of Competitors: Some Economics of Payment Card Associations,"
- Koki Arai, 2004. "Elimination of Competitors: Some Economics of Payment Card Associations," ISER Discussion Paper 0612, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Hiroshi Kitamura & Misato Sato & Koki Arai, 2014. "Exclusive contracts when the incumbent can establish a direct retailer," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 112(1), pages 47-60, May.
- Koki Arai, 2013. "Note on the need for rules on misleading representation based on experimental evidence," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 10-17, January.
- Arai Koki, 2013. "Analyzing the Motivations of a Joint Venture to Provide High-Quality Music Download Service to Mobile Phones," Asian Journal of Law and Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1-2), pages 1-31, December.
- Arai, Koki & Ishibashi, Ikuo & Ishii-Ishibashi, Rieko, 2011. "Research and analysis on bid rigging mechanisms," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-5, January.
- Tomomichi Mizuno & Koki Arai & Chizuru Ikeda & Nobufumi Nishimura, 2009. "Vertical integration with fixed cost in an upstream market: NSK/Amatsuji merger," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 2438-2448.
- Koki Arai, 2008. "Fact-Finding Based on Economic Circumstantial Evidence: Applying Economic Analysis to the Exchange of Information and Conjectured Bid-Rigging Mechanisms," Japanese Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 3-33.
- Koki Arai, 2004. "An Airline Merger in Japan: A Case Study Revealing Principles of Japanese Merger Control," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 207-222, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Hiroshi Kitamura & Misato Sato & Koki Arai, 2014.
"Exclusive contracts when the incumbent can establish a direct retailer,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 112(1), pages 47-60, May.
- Hiroshi Kitamura & Noriaki Matsushima & Misato Sato, 2013. "How Does Downstream Firms' Efficiency Affect Exclusive Supply Agreements?," ISER Discussion Paper 0878r, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Sep 2015.
- Kitamura, Hiroshi & Matsushima, Noriaki & Sato, Misato, 2018. "Exclusive contracts with complementary inputs," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 145-167.
- Hiroshi Kitamura & Akira Miyaoka & Misato Sato, 2016. "Relationship-specific investment as a barrier to entry," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 17-45, September.
- Koki Arai, 2004.
"An Airline Merger in Japan: A Case Study Revealing Principles of Japanese Merger Control,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 207-222, September.
- Mizutani, Jun, 2011. "Airline merger and competition in Japan: A conduct parameter and theoretical price approach," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 120-124.
- Tomaso Duso & Klaus Gugler & Burcin Yurtoglu, 2005.
"EU Merger Remedies: A Preliminary Empirical Assessment,"
CIG Working Papers
SP II 2005-16, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Duso, Tomaso & Gugler, Klaus & Yurtoglu, Burcin B., 2006. "EU Merger Remedies: A Preliminary Empirical Assessment," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 81, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- DOI Naoshi & OHASHI Hiroshi, 2015. "An Airline Merger and its Remedies: JAL-JAS of 2002," Discussion papers 15100, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Koki Arai should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.