China's Rising Demand for "Green Cities": Evidence from Cross-City Real Estate Price Hedonics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gyourko, Joseph & Tracy, Joseph, 1991. "The Structure of Local Public Finance and the Quality of Life," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(4), pages 774-806, August.
- Zheng, Siqi & Kahn, Matthew E. & Liu, Hongyu, 2010.
"Towards a system of open cities in China: Home prices, FDI flows and air quality in 35 major cities,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Siqi Zheng & Matthew E. Kahn & Hongyu Liu, 2009. "Towards a System of Open Cities in China: Home Prices, FDI Flows and Air Quality in 35 Major Cities," NBER Working Papers 14751, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- China's Future Green Cities
by Matthew E. Kahn in Environmental and Urban Economics on 2011-12-02 22:10:00
- “Green People Power” in China
by Matthew E. Kahn in The Reality-Based Community on 2012-10-29 03:09:57
- My Harvard Business Review Blog Piece on China's Bullet Trains and a History of My Economic Thought About China
by Matthew Kahn in Environmental and Urban Economics on 2013-04-08 20:50:00
- Exploring Green Cities in China
by Matthew Kahn in Urbanization Project on 2013-04-10 04:17:09
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:884-897 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wenjie Wu, 2012. "Does Public Investment Spur the Land Market?: Evidence from Transport Improvement in Beijing," SERC Discussion Papers 0116, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Huang, Daisy J. & Leung, Charles K. & Qu, Baozhi, 2015.
"Do bank loans and local amenities explain Chinese urban house prices?,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 19-38.
- Daisy J. Huang & Charles Ka Yui Leung & Baozhi Qu, 2015. "Do bank loans and local amenities explain Chinese urban house prices," ISER Discussion Paper 0928, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Huang, Daisy J. & Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Qu, Baozhi, 2015. "Do bank loans and local amenities explain Chinese urban house prices?," Globalization Institute Working Papers 230, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Huang, Daisy J. & Leung, Charles K. & Qu, Baozhi, 2015. "Do bank loans and local amenities explain Chinese urban house prices?," MPRA Paper 62853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zheng, Siqi & Wu, Jing & Kahn, Matthew E. & Deng, Yongheng, 2012. "The nascent market for “green” real estate in Beijing," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(5), pages 974-984.
- Jing Wu & Yongheng Deng & Jun Huang & Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2013. "Incentives and Outcomes: China's Environmental Policy," NBER Working Papers 18754, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-05-07 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2011-05-07 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-05-07 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2011-05-07 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-RES-2011-05-07 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-05-07 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-05-07 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16992. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.