Report NEP-AGE-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edward N. Wolff, 2011. "Pensions in the 2000s: the Lost Decade?," NBER Working Papers 16991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2011. "A simple model of aggregate pension expenditure," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 871.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Niklas Potrafke, 2011. "Unemployment, Human Capital Depreciation and Pension Benefits: An Empirical Evaluation of German Data," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-05, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Nicholas Barr & Peter Diamond, 2010. "Reforming Pensions: Lessons from Economic Theory and Some Policy Directions," ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, vol. 0(Fall 2010), pages 1-23, August.
- Jinkook Lee & Drystan Phillips, 2011. "Income and Poverty among Older Koreans Relative Contributions of and Relationship between Public and Family Transfers," Working Papers 852, RAND Corporation.
- Senses Dayangac, Renginar & Ozturk Goktuna, Bilge, 2011. "Informal Employment and Family Support: An Evolutionary Analysis," GIAM Working Papers 11-4, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center, revised 01 Apr 2011.
- Mikkel Nørlem Hermansen, 2011. "Non-Existence of Steady State Equilibrium in the Neoclassical Growth Model with a Longevity Trend," Economics Working Papers 2011-04, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.