Spatial Dimensions of US Crop Selection: Recent Responses to Markets and Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Junpyo Park & John Anderson & Eric Thompson, 2019. "Land-Use, Crop Choice, and Proximity to Ethanol Plants," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-1, July.
- Gaurav Arora & Peter T. Wolter & Hongli Feng & David A. Hennessy, 2016. "Role of Ethanol Plants in Dakotas Land Use Change: Incorporating Flexible Trends in the Difference-in-Difference Framework with Remotely-Sensed Data," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 16-wp564, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Arora, Gaurav & Wolter, Peter T. & Feng, Hongli & Hennessy, David A., 2015.
"Role of Ethanol Plants in Dakotas’ Land Use Change: Analysis Using Remotely Sensed Data,"
2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California
206565, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Arora, Gaurav & Wolter, Peter T. & Feng, Hongli & Hennessy, David A., 2015. "Role of Ethanol Plants in Dakotas’ Land Use Change: Analysis Using Remotely Sensed Data," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205877, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Land Economics/Use;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-05-07 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2011-05-07 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENV-2011-05-07 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2011-05-07 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:103270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.