Using blueprinting and benchmarking to identify marketing resources that help co-create customer value
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shelby D. Hunt, 1997. "Resource-Advantage Theory: An Evolutionary Theory of Competitive Firm Behavior?," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 59-78, March.
- Lai, Kee-hung, 2004. "Service capability and performance of logistics service providers," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 385-399, September.
- Thomas Madritsch, 2009. "Best Practice Benchmarking in Order to Analyze Operating Costs in the Health Care Sector," ERES eres2009_257, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Hartline, Michael D. & Jones, Keith C., 1996. "Employee performance cues in a hotel service environment: Influence on perceived service quality, value, and word-of-mouth intentions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 207-215, March.
- repec:arz:wpaper:eres2009-257 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bolton, Ruth N & Drew, James H, 1991. "A Multistage Model of Customers' Assessments of Service Quality and Value," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 375-384, March.
- Hooley, Graham J. & Greenley, Gordon E. & Cadogan, John W. & Fahy, John, 2005. "The performance impact of marketing resources," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 18-27, January.
- James Robins & Margarethe F. Wiersema, 1995. "A resource‐based approach to the multibusiness firm: Empirical analysis of portfolio interrelationships and corporate financial performance," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 277-299.
- Nebojsa S. Davcik, 2014. "The use and misuse of structural equation modeling in management research: A review and critique," Journal of Advances in Management Research, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(1), pages 47-81, April.
- Vargo, Stephen L. & Maglio, Paul P. & Akaka, Melissa Archpru, 2008. "On value and value co-creation: A service systems and service logic perspective," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 145-152, June.
- Jay B. Barney, 1986. "Strategic Factor Markets: Expectations, Luck, and Business Strategy," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1231-1241, October.
- Shelby D. Hunt, 2011. "Developing successful theories in marketing: insights from resource-advantage theory," AMS Review, Springer;Academy of Marketing Science, vol. 1(2), pages 72-84, June.
- Sheth, Jagdish N. & Newman, Bruce I. & Gross, Barbara L., 1991. "Why we buy what we buy: A theory of consumption values," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 159-170, March.
- Verboom, M. & van Iwaarden, J.D. & van der Wiele, A., 2004. "A transparent role of information systems within business processes: A case study," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-083-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sorensen, Anne, 2021. "Facilitating value: How organizations deploy resources in social media-based brand communities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 678-694.
- Saúl Rick Fernández Hurtado & Diego Castillo Triana & Luz Ángela Martínez Martínez, 2018. "Clúster virtual: nueva alternativa a la competitividad eficaz en las empresas," REVISTA TENDENCIAS, Universidad de Narino, vol. 19(1), pages 164-186, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Alain Asquin & Emmanuelle Reynaud & Marion Polgé, 2001. "Entrepreneurship: what are the typical capabilities to create competitive resources? A discussion from case studies," Post-Print hal-00379862, HAL.
- Ijaz Hussain & Shaohong Mu & Muhammad Mohiuddin & Rizwan Qaiser Danish & Shrafat Ali Sair, 2020. "Effects of Sustainable Brand Equity and Marketing Innovation on Market Performance in Hospitality Industry: Mediating Effects of Sustainable Competitive Advantage," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(7), pages 1-19, April.
- Gellatly, Lauren & D'Alessandro, Steven & Carter, Leanne, 2020. "What can the university sector teach us about strategy? Support for strategy versus individual motivations to perform," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 320-330.
- Davcik, Nebojsa S. & Sharma, Piyush, 2016. "Marketing resources, performance, and competitive advantage: A review and future research directions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5547-5552.
- SaarijÃ¤rvi, Hannu & Mitronen, Lasse & YrjÃ¶lÃ¤, Mika, 2014. "From selling to supporting â€“ Leveraging mobile services in the context of food retailing," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 26-36.
- Aspara, Jaakko & Tikkanen, Henrikki, 2013. "Creating novel consumer value vs. capturing value: Strategic emphases and financial performance implications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(5), pages 593-602.
- Dodds, Sarah & Bulmer, Sandy & Murphy, Andrew, 2014. "Consumer value in complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) health care services," Australasian marketing journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 218-229.
- Ron Adner & Peter Zemsky, 2016. "Diversification and Performance: Linking Relatedness, Market Structure, and the Decision to Diversify," Strategy Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(1), pages 32-55, March.
- Sengupta, Pooja & Biswas, Baidyanath & Kumar, Ajay & Shankar, Ravi & Gupta, Shivam, 2021. "Examining the predictors of successful Airbnb bookings with Hurdle models: Evidence from Europe, Australia, USA and Asia-Pacific cities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 538-554.
- Ana Isabel Polo Peña & Dolores María Frías Jamilena & Miguel Ángel Rodríguez Molina, 2017. "The effects of perceived value on loyalty: the moderating effect of market orientation adoption," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 11(1), pages 93-116, March.
- Konuk, Faruk AnÄ±l, 2019. "The influence of perceived food quality, price fairness, perceived value and satisfaction on customersâ€™ revisit and word-of-mouth intentions towards organic food restaurants," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 103-110.
- José Javier Pérez-Barea & Ricardo Espantaleón-Pérez & Peter Šedík, 2020. "Evaluating the Perception of Socially Responsible Consumers: The Case of Products Derived from Organic Beef," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(23), pages 1-24, December.
- Baraldi, Enrico & Gressetvold, Espen & Harrison, Debbie, 2012. "Resource interaction in inter-organizational networks: Foundations, comparison, and a research agenda," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 266-276.
- Mauro Sciarelli, 2008. "Resource-Based Theory and Market-Driven Management," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Market-.
- Lasse B. Lien & Peter G. Klein, 2013. "Can the Survivor Principle Survive Diversification?," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(5), pages 1478-1494, October.
- Villasalero, Manuel, 2017. "A resource-based analysis of realized knowledge relatedness in diversified firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 114-124.
- F. Xavier Molina-Morales & M. Teresa MartÃnez-FernÃ¡ndez, 2008. "Shared Resources in Industrial Districts: Information, Know-How and Institutions in the Spanish Tile Industry," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 31(1), pages 35-61, January.
- Eon-Seong Lee & Dong-Wook Song, 2010. "Knowledge management for maritime logistics value: discussing conceptual issues," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6), pages 563-583, November.
- Lena Giesbert & Susan Steiner, 2015.
"Client Perceptions of the Value of Microinsurance: Evidence from Southern Ghana,"
Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(1), pages 15-35, January.
- Lena Giesbert & Susan Steiner, 2014. "Client perceptions of the value of microinsurance: evidence from southern Ghana," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 19214, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Pangarkar, Nitin & Wu, Jie, 2012. "Industry globalization and the performance of emerging market firms: Evidence from China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 196-209.
More about this item
KeywordsResource based theory (RBT); Marketing resources; Service; Co-creation; Service management; Service blueprinting; Benchmarking; Customer value;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:69:y:2016:i:12:p:5653-5661. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.