Efficiency and quality as economic dimensions of perceived value: Conceptualization, measurement, and effect on satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wolfgang Ulaga, 2001. "Customer Value in Business Markets: An Agenda for Inquiry," Post-Print hal-00485122, HAL.
- Hartline, Michael D. & Jones, Keith C., 1996. "Employee performance cues in a hotel service environment: Influence on perceived service quality, value, and word-of-mouth intentions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 207-215, March.
- Lapierre, Jozee & Filiatrault, Pierre & Chebat, Jean-Charles, 1999. "Value Strategy Rather Than Quality Strategy: A Case of Business-to-Business Professional Services," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 235-246, June.
- Bolton, Ruth N & Drew, James H, 1991. "A Multistage Model of Customers' Assessments of Service Quality and Value," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 375-384, March.
- Julian Gould-Williams, 1999. "The Impact of Employee Performance Cues on Guest Loyalty, Perceived Value and Service Quality," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 97-118, July.
- Liu, Annie H. & Leach, Mark P. & Bernhardt, Kenneth L., 2005. "Examining customer value perceptions of organizational buyers when sourcing from multiple vendors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 559-568, May.
- Andreas Eggert & Wolfgang Ulaga, 2002. "Customer perceived value: a substitute for satisfaction in business markets?," Post-Print hal-00484980, HAL.
- Anderson, Eugene W & Shugan, Steven M, 1991. "Repositioning for Changing Preferences: The Case of Beef versus Poultry," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 219-232, September.
- Babin, Barry J. & Attaway, Jill S., 2000. "Atmospheric Affect as a Tool for Creating Value and Gaining Share of Customer," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 91-99, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chai, Joe Choon Yean & Malhotra, Naresh K. & Alpert, Frank, 2015. "A two-dimensional model of trustâ€“valueâ€“loyalty in service relationships," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 23-31.
- Kamolsook, Apinya & Badir, Yuosre F. & Frank, Björn, 2019. "Consumers' switching to disruptive technology products: The roles of comparative economic value and technology type," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 328-340.
- Héctor Marcos Pérez-Feijoo & Francisco José Martínez-López & Mercedes García-Ordaz, 2015. "Potential benefits of employee portals in public administrations: implementation and proactive behaviour towards the organization," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 1, pages 1-1, June.
- Carlson, Jamie & Oâ€™Cass, Aron & Ahrholdt, Dennis, 2015. "Assessing customersâ€™ perceived value of the online channel of multichannel retailers: A two country examination," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 90-102.
- Tournois, Laurent, 2015. "Does the value manufacturers (brands) create translate into enhanced reputation? A multi-sector examination of the valueâ€“satisfactionâ€“loyaltyâ€“reputation chain," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 83-96.
- Josep Crespo Hervás & Vicente Prado-Gascó & María Huertas González-Serrano, 2020. "Perceived Value in Sporting Events (PVSP): A Further Step for the Strategic Management," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(14), pages 1-19, July.
- Iyer, Pramod & Davari, Arezoo & Mukherjee, Amaradri, 2018. "Investigating the effectiveness of retailersâ€™ mobile applications in determining customer satisfaction and repatronage intentions? A congruency perspective," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 235-243.
- El-Adly, Mohammed Ismail, 2019. "Modelling the relationship between hotel perceived value, customer satisfaction, and customer loyalty," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 322-332.
- Rémi Mencarelli & Arnaud Riviere, 2015. "Perceived value in B2B and B2C: A comparative approach and cross-fertilization," Post-Print halshs-01157807, HAL.
- Luis Doña-Toledo & Teodoro Luque-Martínez & Salvador Barrio-García, 2017. "Antecedents and consequences of university perceived value, according to graduates: The moderating role of Higher Education involvement," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 14(4), pages 535-565, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPerceived value; Economic value; Efficiency; Quality; Satisfaction; Retailing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joreco:v:16:y:2009:i:6:p:425-433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-retailing-and-consumer-services .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.