Managing passenger behavioral intention: an integrated framework for service quality, satisfaction, perceived value, and switching barriers
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Liu, Annie H. & Leach, Mark P. & Bernhardt, Kenneth L., 2005. "Examining customer value perceptions of organizational buyers when sourcing from multiple vendors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 559-568, May.
- Gonzalez, Maria Elisa Alen & Comesana, Lorenzo Rodriguez & Brea, Jose Antonio Fraiz, 2007. "Assessing tourist behavioral intentions through perceived service quality and customer satisfaction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 153-160, February.
- Ledden, Lesley & Kalafatis, Stavros P. & Samouel, Phillip, 2007. "The relationship between personal values and perceived value of education," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(9), pages 965-974, September.
- Hansen, Kare, 2004. "Measuring performance at trade shows: Scale development and validation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Woo, Ka-shing & Ennew, Christine T., 2005. "Measuring business-to-business professional service quality and its consequences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(9), pages 1178-1185, September.
- William Jen & Kai-Chieh Hu, 2003. "Application of perceived value model to identify factors affecting passengers' repurchase intentions on city bus: A case of the Taipei metropolitan area," Transportation, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 307-327, August.
- Tri Joewono & Hisashi Kubota, 2007. "User satisfaction with paratransit in competition with motorization in indonesia: anticipation of future implications," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 337-354, May.
- Jiun-Hung Lin & Tzong-Ru Lee & William Jen, 2008. "Assessing asymmetric response effect of behavioral intention to service quality in an integrated psychological decision-making process model of intercity bus passengers: a case of Taiwan," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 129-144, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:38:y:2011:i:2:p:321-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.