Managing passenger behavioral intention: an integrated framework for service quality, satisfaction, perceived value, and switching barriers
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gonzalez, Maria Elisa Alen & Comesana, Lorenzo Rodriguez & Brea, Jose Antonio Fraiz, 2007. "Assessing tourist behavioral intentions through perceived service quality and customer satisfaction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 153-160, February.
- Ledden, Lesley & Kalafatis, Stavros P. & Samouel, Phillip, 2007. "The relationship between personal values and perceived value of education," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(9), pages 965-974, September.
- William Jen & Kai-Chieh Hu, 2003. "Application of perceived value model to identify factors affecting passengers' repurchase intentions on city bus: A case of the Taipei metropolitan area," Transportation, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 307-327, August.
- Liu, Annie H. & Leach, Mark P. & Bernhardt, Kenneth L., 2005. "Examining customer value perceptions of organizational buyers when sourcing from multiple vendors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 559-568, May.
- Jiun-Hung Lin & Tzong-Ru Lee & William Jen, 2008. "Assessing asymmetric response effect of behavioral intention to service quality in an integrated psychological decision-making process model of intercity bus passengers: a case of Taiwan," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 129-144, January.
- Woo, Ka-shing & Ennew, Christine T., 2005. "Measuring business-to-business professional service quality and its consequences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(9), pages 1178-1185, September.
- Tri Joewono & Hisashi Kubota, 2007. "User satisfaction with paratransit in competition with motorization in indonesia: anticipation of future implications," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 337-354, May.
- Hansen, Kare, 2004. "Measuring performance at trade shows: Scale development and validation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 1-13, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:38:y:2011:i:2:p:321-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.