Behavioral intentions of public transit passengers--The roles of service quality, perceived value, satisfaction and involvement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beatty, Sharon E. & Homer, Pamela & Kahle, Lynn R., 1988. "The involvement--commitment model: Theory and implications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 149-167, March.
- Johnson, Michael D & Anderson, Eugene W & Fornell, Claes, 1995. " Rational and Adaptive Performance Expectations in a Customer Satisfaction Framework," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(4), pages 695-707, March.
- Tri Joewono & Hisashi Kubota, 2007. "User satisfaction with paratransit in competition with motorization in indonesia: anticipation of future implications," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 337-354, May.
- Tyrinopoulos, Yannis & Antoniou, Constantinos, 2008. "Public transit user satisfaction: Variability and policy implications," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 260-272, July.
- Eugene W. Anderson & Mary W. Sullivan, 1993. "The Antecedents and Consequences of Customer Satisfaction for Firms," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 125-143.
- Chen, Ching-Fu, 2008. "Investigating structural relationships between service quality, perceived value, satisfaction, and behavioral intentions for air passengers: Evidence from Taiwan," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 709-717, May.
- Zaichkowsky, Judith Lynne, 1985. " Measuring the Involvement Construct," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 341-352, December.
- Richins, Marsha L. & Bloch, Peter H., 1991. "Post-purchase product satisfaction: Incorporating the effects of involvement and time," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 145-158, September.
- William Jen & Kai-Chieh Hu, 2003. "Application of perceived value model to identify factors affecting passengers' repurchase intentions on city bus: A case of the Taipei metropolitan area," Transportation, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 307-327, August.
More about this item
KeywordsInvolvement Service quality Perceived value Satisfaction Behavioral intentions Public transit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:18:y:2011:i:2:p:318-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .