Post-purchase product satisfaction: Incorporating the effects of involvement and time
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pon, Shirley, 2015. "Effectiveness of Real Time Information Provision with Time of Use Pricing," FCN Working Papers 8/2015, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Oct 2015.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:10008 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:18:y:2010:i:3:p:151-158 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lai, Wen-Tai & Chen, Ching-Fu, 2011. "Behavioral intentions of public transit passengers--The roles of service quality, perceived value, satisfaction and involvement," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 318-325, March.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:17:y:2010:i:5:p:395-405 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brodie, Roderick J. & Ilic, Ana & Juric, Biljana & Hollebeek, Linda, 2013. "Consumer engagement in a virtual brand community: An exploratory analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 105-114.
- repec:aen:journl:ej38-6-pon is not listed on IDEAS
- Linda Lai, 2011. "Maximizing and customer loyalty: Are maximizers less loyal?," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 6(4), pages 307-313, June.
- Whang, Haesung & Yong, Sunghwa & Ko, Eunju, 2016. "Pop culture, destination images, and visit intentions: Theory and research on travel motivations of Chinese and Russian tourists," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 631-641.
- Bijmolt, T.H.A. & Bl, 2010. "Should they stay or should they go? Reactivation and termination of low-tier customers," Research Report 10008, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Russell-Bennett, Rebekah & McColl-Kennedy, Janet R. & Coote, Leonard V., 2007. "Involvement, satisfaction, and brand loyalty in a small business services setting," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(12), pages 1253-1260, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:23:y:1991:i:2:p:145-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.