A quantitative model for patient behavioral decisions in the urgent care industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lemmink, Jos & de Ruyter, Ko & Wetzels, Martin, 1998. "The role of value in the delivery process of hospitality services," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 159-177, April.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:15:y:2008:i:5:p:375-385 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wellstood, Katie & Wilson, Kathi & Eyles, John, 2005. ""Unless you went in with your head under your arm": Patient perceptions of emergency room visits," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(11), pages 2363-2373, December.
- Choi, Kui-Son & Cho, Woo-Hyun & Lee, Sunhee & Lee, Hanjoon & Kim, Chankon, 2004. "The relationships among quality, value, satisfaction and behavioral intention in health care provider choice: A South Korean study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 913-921, August.
- Oliver, Richard L & DeSarbo, Wayne S, 1988. " Response Determinants in Satisfaction Judgments," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 495-507, March.
- Singpurwalla, Norah & Forman, Ernest & Zalkind, David, 1999. "Promoting shared health care decision making using the analytic hierarchy process," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 277-299, December.
- Bolton, Ruth N & Drew, James H, 1991. " A Multistage Model of Customers' Assessments of Service Quality and Value," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 375-384, March.
- Babakus, Emin & Boller, Gregory W., 1992. "An empirical assessment of the SERVQUAL scale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 253-268, May.
- Oliver, Richard L, 1993. " Cognitive, Affective, and Attribute BAses of the Satisfaction Response," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 418-430, December.
- Benneyan, James C. & Musdal, Hande & Ceyhan, Mehmet Erkan & Shiner, Brian & Watts, Bradley V., 2012. "Specialty care single and multi-period location–allocation models within the Veterans Health Administration," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 136-148.
- Hildebrandt, Lutz, 1988. "Store image and the prediction of performance in retailing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 91-100, August.
- Andaleeb, Syed Saad, 2001. "Service quality perceptions and patient satisfaction: a study of hospitals in a developing country," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 52(9), pages 1359-1370, May.
More about this item
KeywordsBehavioral intentions; Quality; Quantitative analysis; Satisfaction; Urgent care;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:47:y:2013:i:1:p:50-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.