Store image and the prediction of performance in retailing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frenkel Ter Hofstede & Michel Wedel & Jan-Benedict E.M. Steenkamp, 2002. "Identifying Spatial Segments in International Markets," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(2), pages 160-177, July.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:91:y:2015:i:3:p:516-532 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:38:y:2017:i:c:p:194-203 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qin, Hong & Prybutok, Victor R., 2013. "A quantitative model for patient behavioral decisions in the urgent care industry," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 50-64.
- Fritz, Wolfgang, 2002. "Success factors of Internet-based business models," Working Papers 02/06, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Marketing.
- Miller, N. J., 2001. "Contributions of social capital theory in predicting rural community inshopping behavior," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 475-493.
- Volle, Pierre, 2001. "The short-term effect of store-level promotions on store choice, and the moderating role of individual variables," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 63-73, August.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:17:y:2010:i:2:p:143-151 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hu, Haiyan & Jasper, Cynthia R., 2007. "A cross-cultural examination of the effects of social perception styles on store image formation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 222-230, March.
- Falk, Tomas & Kunz, Werner H. & Schepers, Jeroen J.L. & Mrozek, Alexander J., 2016. "How mobile payment influences the overall store price image," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2417-2423.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:36:y:2017:i:c:p:53-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Desmet, Pierre & Le Nagard, Emmanuelle & Vinzi, Vincenzo Esposito, 2012. "Refund depth effects on the impact of price-beating guarantees," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(5), pages 603-608.
- Santosh Kumar Biswal & Sreekumar & Arun Kumar Panda, 2016. "Evaluating retail store image - an empirical study in India," International Journal of Business Excellence, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1), pages 68-91.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:30:y:2013:i:4:p:368-382 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hartman, Katherine B. & Spiro, Rosann L., 2005. "Recapturing store image in customer-based store equity: a construct conceptualization," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1112-1120, August.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:19:y:2012:i:4:p:445-456 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:19:y:2012:i:1:p:11-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Volle, 2001. "The Short-Term Effect of Store-Level Promotions on Store Choice and the Moderating Role of Individual Variables," Post-Print halshs-00164831, HAL.
- Fritz, Wolfgang, 1993. "Die empirische Erfolgsfaktorenforschung und ihr Beitrag zum Marketing: Eine Bestandsaufnahme," Working Papers 93/12, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Marketing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:17:y:1988:i:1:p:91-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.