Service quality perceptions and patient satisfaction: a study of hospitals in a developing country
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qin, Hong & Prybutok, Victor R., 2013. "A quantitative model for patient behavioral decisions in the urgent care industry," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 50-64.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Ha Nguyen, 2016. "Medical expenses matter most for the poor: evidence from Vietnam," Working Papers CEB 16-027, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ángel Fernández Pérez & Ángeles Sánchez Domínguez, 2017. "Los factores no clínicos como determinantes de la satisfacción con el sistema sanitario público en España," FEG Working Paper Series 01/17, Faculty of Economics and Business (University of Granada).
- Đurđana Ozretić Došen & Vide Bilić, 2009. "Perceptions among Croatian surgeons of services marketing application to health care organizations," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 21(2), pages 203-218.
- Hayat Belaid & Ahmed Bouchenafa & Abd Elkader Barich & Karima Maazouzi, 2015. "The Quality of Health Services in Bechar Public Hospital Institution," International Journal of Social Sciences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 4(2), pages 1-14, May.
- Abdulvahap Baydas, 2014. "Customer satÄ±sfactÄ±on Ä±n prÄ±vate health organÄ±zatÄ±ons: an empirical study," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 8(2), pages 43-56, June.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2016. "Health communication, information technology and the public’s attitude toward periodic general health examination," Working Papers CEB 16-052, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ahmet Kara, 2009. "An applied stochastic model of the quality–quantity trade-off in the public health care sector," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 277-289, March.
- Khan Eijaz Ahmed & Quaddus Mohammed, 2015. "Development and Validation of a Scale for Measuring Sustainability Factors of Informal Microenterprises – A Qualitative and Quantitative Approach," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 5(4), pages 347-372, October.
- Ya Lan WANG & Tainyi LUOR & Pin LUARN & Hsi-peng LU, 2015. "Contribution and Trend to Quality Researchâ€”a literature review of SERVQUAL model from 1998 to 2013," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 19(1), pages 34-45.
- Ariff Syah Juhari & Muhammad Awais Bhatti & Shishi Kumar Piaralal, 2016. "Service Quality and Customer Loyalty in Malaysian Islamic Insurance Sector Exploring the mediating effects of Customer Satisfaction," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(3), pages 17-36, March.
- Hayat Belaid & Ahmed bouchenafa & Abd Elkader Barich & Karima Maazouzi, 2014. "The Quality of Health Services in Bechar Public Hospital Institution," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0101005, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth services Developing nations Patient perception Service quality Statistics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:52:y:2001:i:9:p:1359-1370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.