Consumer perceptions of service quality attributes at sporting events
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Babakus, Emin & Boller, Gregory W., 1992. "An empirical assessment of the SERVQUAL scale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 253-268, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Funk, Daniel C. & Pritchard, Mark P., 2006. "Sport publicity: Commitment's moderation of message effects," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(5), pages 613-621, May.
- Clemes, Michael D. & Brush, Gregory J. & Collins, Mark J., 2011. "Analysing the professional sport experience: A hierarchical approach," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 370-388.
- Schnitzer, Martin & Scheiber, Sabrina & Lang, Madeleine & Brandstetter, Elisabeth & Kopp, Martin, 2014. "Perception of the new competition formats in the Innsbruck 2012 Youth Olympic Games sports programme—A spectators’ perspective," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 432-443.
- Aoudji, Augustin K.N. & Adégbidi, Anselme & Ganglo, Jean C. & Agbo, Valentin & Yêvidé, Armand S.I. & De Cannière, Charles & Lebailly, Philippe, 2011. "Satisfaction across urban consumers of smallholder-produced teak (Tectona grandis L.f.) poles in South Benin," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 642-651, October.
- Lee, Jeoung-Hak & Kim, Hyun-Duck & Ko, Yong Jae & Sagas, Michael, 2011. "The influence of service quality on satisfaction and intention: A gender segmentation strategy," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 54-63, February.
- Ballouli, Khalid & Heere, Bob, 2015. "Sonic branding in sport: A model for communicating brand identity through musical fit," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 321-330.
- Shin, Jin-ho & Lyu, Seong Ok, 2019. "Using a discrete choice experiment to estimate spectators’ willingness to pay for professional baseball park sportscape," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 502-512.
- Calabuig Moreno, Ferran & Crespo Hervás, Josep & Mundina Gómez, Javier, 2012. "Efecto del coste percibido, la calidad de servicio y la satisfacción sobre las intenciones futuras del espectador/Effect of Perceived Cost, Service Quality and Satisfaction on Future Intentions of Spe," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 30, pages 619-636, Agosto.
- Martín-Ruiz, David & Castellanos-Verdugo, Mario & Oviedo-García, Ma de los Ángeles, 2010. "A visitors' evaluation index for a visit to an archaeological site," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 590-596.
- McDonald, Heath & Karg, Adam J. & Vocino, Andrea, 2013. "Measuring season ticket holder satisfaction: Rationale, scale development and longitudinal validation," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 41-53.
- Smith A. R. Dossou & Augustin K. N. Aoudji & Albertine M. Houessou & Rodrigue S. Kaki, 2020. "Microfinance services for smallholder farmers: an assessment from rice farmers’ expectations in Central Benin," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 8(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Polanec Anze, 2014. "Sport Tourism Centres from Top Athletes’ Perspective: Differences among Sport Groups," Business Systems Research, Sciendo, vol. 5(2), pages 97-109, September.
- Li, Wenhua & Yu, Suihuai & Pei, Huining & Zhao, Chuan & Tian, Baozhen, 2017. "A hybrid approach based on fuzzy AHP and 2-tuple fuzzy linguistic method for evaluation in-flight service quality," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 49-64.
- Tommasina Pianese, 2017. "Il Relationship Marketing Negli Eventi Sportivi Professionistici: Il Ruolo Dei Promotori E Degli Organizzatori," Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport, Centro di diritto e business dello Sport, vol. 13(2), pages 127-151, settembre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:54:y:2001:i:2:p:161-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.