Il Relationship Marketing Negli Eventi Sportivi Professionistici: Il Ruolo Dei Promotori E Degli Organizzatori
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wolfe, Rosita & Meenaghan, Tony & O'Sullivan, Paul, 2002. "The sports network: insights into the shifting balance of power," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 611-622, July.
- Xing, Xiaoyan & Chalip, Laurence, 2006. "Effects of Hosting a Sport Event on Destination Brand: A Test of Co-branding and Match-up Models," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 49-78, May.
- Muriel Mignerat & Luc K. Audebrand, 2010. "Configuration d'un champ institutionnel dans le cadre d'un méga-événement : le cas du championnat d'Europe de football," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-27, CIRANO.
- Kelley, Scott W. & Turley, L. W., 2001. "Consumer perceptions of service quality attributes at sporting events," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 161-166, November.
- Tommasina Pianese, 2010. "Brand extension nelle imprese di servizi sportivi: opportunità ed implicazioni manageriali nel caso del calcio," ECONOMIA E DIRITTO DEL TERZIARIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2010(1), pages 45-67.
- Sheth, Jagdish N. & Parvatiyar, Atul, 1995. "The evolution of relationship marketing," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 397-418.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Edwards, Chase J. & Bendickson, Joshua S. & Baker, Brent L. & Solomon, Shelby J., 2020. "Entrepreneurship within the history of marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 259-267.
- P. Van Kenhove & K. De Wulf & D. Van Den Poelt, 2003. "Does Attitudinal Commitment to Stores Always Lead to Behavioral Loyalty? The Moderating Effect of Age," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/168, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Minami, Chieko & Dawson, John, 2008. "The CRM process in retail and service sector firms in Japan: Loyalty development and financial return," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 375-385.
- Gry Agnete Alsos & Dorthe Eide & Einar Lier Madsen, 2014. "Introduction: innovation in tourism industries," Chapters, in: Gry Agnete Alsos & Dorthe Eide & Einar Lier Madsen (ed.), Handbook of Research on Innovation in Tourism Industries, chapter 1, pages 1-24, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ming-Chih Tsai & Rico Merkert & Jiana-Fu Wang, 2021. "What drives freight transportation customer loyalty? Diverging marketing approaches for the air freight express industry," Transportation, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1503-1521, June.
- Herington, Carmel & Johnson, Lester W. & Scott, Don, 2009. "Firm-employee relationship strength--A conceptual model," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1096-1107, November.
- Carmen Lages & Cristiana Raquel Lages & Luis Filipe Lages, 2004. "The relqual scale: a measure of relationship quality in export market ventures," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp447, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Christian Dragin-Jensen, 2016. "Mutual Image Impacts of Events and Host Destinations: What We Know From Prior Research," Working Papers 122/16, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Alina Neamtu Idorasi & Stelian Stancu & Oana Madalina Popescu & Ionut Constantin, 2019. "The customer perspective â€“ an effective and efficient way to differentiate for companies in the globalization era," Manager Journal, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 30(1), pages 31-51, December.
- Miyamoto, Tadayuki & Rexha, Nexhmi, 2004. "Determinants of three facets of customer trust: A marketing model of Japanese buyer-supplier relationship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 312-319, March.
- Martín-Ruiz, David & Castellanos-Verdugo, Mario & Oviedo-García, Ma de los Ángeles, 2010. "A visitors' evaluation index for a visit to an archaeological site," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 590-596.
- Muhammad Ashraf & Mohammad Asif Khan & Noor Ismawati Jaafar & Ainin Sulaiman, 2015. "The impact of Involvement in CRM Initiative on Inter-functional Integration and Organizational Performance: Evidence from Pakistani Enterprises," Information Management and Business Review, AMH International, vol. 7(1), pages 29-40.
- Celuch, Kevin G. & Bantham, John H. & Kasouf, Chickery J., 2006. "An extension of the marriage metaphor in buyer-seller relationships: An exploration of individual level process dynamics," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(5), pages 573-581, May.
- Quaglione, Davide & Crociata, Alessandro & Agovino, Massimiliano & Iaia, Lea, 2020. "Cultural capital and online purchase of tourism services," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(C).
- Li, Wenhua & Yu, Suihuai & Pei, Huining & Zhao, Chuan & Tian, Baozhen, 2017. "A hybrid approach based on fuzzy AHP and 2-tuple fuzzy linguistic method for evaluation in-flight service quality," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 49-64.
- Naidu, G. M. & Parvatiyar, Atul & Sheth, Jagdish N. & Westgate, Lori, 1999. "Does Relationship Marketing Pay? An Empirical Investigation of Relationship Marketing Practices in Hospitals," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 207-218, November.
- Luk, Sherriff T. K. & Fullgrabe, Lorna & Li, Stephen C. Y., 1999. "Managing Direct Selling Activities in China: A Cultural Explanation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 257-266, July.
- Kawsar Ahmmed & Shahidul Islam & Nor Azila Mohd. Noor & Khandoker Mahmudur Rahman & Fizar Ahmed, 2019. "Toward a Theoretical Framework of Relationship Marketing in the Business Context," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 31(2), pages 209-226.
- Ren, Shengce & Eisingerich, Andreas B. & Tsai, Huei-Ting, 2015. "How do marketing, research and development capabilities, and degree of internationalization synergistically affect the innovation performance of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)? A panel data," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 642-651.
- Bruhn,, 2016. "Marketingwissenschaft als dynamische Disziplin – Entwicklungstendenzen und Zukunftsperspektiven," Die Unternehmung - Swiss Journal of Business Research and Practice, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 70(4), pages 344-364.
More about this item
KeywordsSport Event; Sport Marketing; Transactional Marketing; Relationship Marketing;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rde:rivdes:201702pianese. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.rdes.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Raul Caruso (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.rdes.it/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.