The influence of service quality on satisfaction and intention: A gender segmentation strategy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Murray, Duncan & Howat, Gary, 2002. "The Relationships among Service Quality, Value, Satisfaction, and Future Intentions of Customers at an Australian Sports and Leisure Centre," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 25-43, May.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Jae Ko, Yong & Durrant, Sue M. & Mangiantini, John, 2008. "Assessment of Services Provided to NCAA Division I Athletes: Development of a Model and Instrument," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 193-214, September.
- Kelley, Scott W. & Turley, L. W., 2001. "Consumer perceptions of service quality attributes at sporting events," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 161-166, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magdalena Swart & Gerhard Roodt, 2015. "Market segmentation variables as moderators in the prediction of business tourist retention," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 9(3), pages 491-513, September.
- Funk, Daniel C., 2017. "Introducing a Sport Experience Design (SX) framework for sport consumer behaviour research," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 145-158.
- Theodorakis, Nicholas D. & Alexandris, Kostas & Tsigilis, Nikolaos & Karvounis, Serafim, 2013. "Predicting spectators’ behavioural intentions in professional football: The role of satisfaction and service quality," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 85-96.
- repec:exl:25engi:v:27:y:2016:i:2:p:221-229 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsService quality Gender Customer satisfaction Golf Intention;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:14:y:2011:i:1:p:54-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.