Analysing the professional sport experience: A hierarchical approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hightower, Roscoe Jr & Brady, Michael K. & Baker, Thomas L., 2002. "Investigating the role of the physical environment in hedonic service consumption: an exploratory study of sporting events," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(9), pages 697-707, September.
- McQuitty, Shaun, 2004. "Statistical power and structural equation models in business research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 175-183, February.
- Sternthal, Brian & Tybout, Alice M & Calder, Bobby J, 1987. " Confirmatory versus Comparative Approaches to Judging Theory Tests," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 114-125, June.
- Brad R. Humphreys & Jane E. Ruseski, 2009. "Estimates of the Dimensions of the Sports Market in the US," International Journal of Sport Finance, Fitness Information Technology, vol. 4(2), pages 94-113, May.
- Bolton, Ruth N & Drew, James H, 1991. " A Multistage Model of Customers' Assessments of Service Quality and Value," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 375-384, March.
- Cyrenne, Philippe, 2001.
"A Quality-of-Play Model of a Professional Sports League,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 39(3), pages 444-452, July.
- Cyrenne, Philippe, 2001. "A Quality of Play Model of a Professional Sports League," MPRA Paper 29060, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hamparsum Bozdogan, 1987. "Model selection and Akaike's Information Criterion (AIC): The general theory and its analytical extensions," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 345-370, September.
- Kelley, Scott W. & Turley, L. W., 2001. "Consumer perceptions of service quality attributes at sporting events," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 161-166, November.
- Chelladurai, Packianathan & Chang, Kyungro, 2000. "Targets and Standards of Quality in Sport Services," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 1-22, May.
- Brady, Michael K. & Cronin, J. Jr. & Brand, Richard R., 2002. "Performance-only measurement of service quality: a replication and extension," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 17-31, January.
- Van Leeuwen, Linda & Quick, Shayne & Daniel, Kerry, 2002. "The Sport Spectator Satisfaction Model: A Conceptual Framework for Understanding the Satisfaction of Spectators," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 99-128, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:21:y:2018:i:2:p:147-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Calabuig Moreno, Ferran & Prado-Gascó, Vicente & Crespo Hervás, Josep & Núñez-Pomar, Juan & Añó Sanz, Vicente, 2016. "Predicting future intentions of basketball spectators using SEM and fsQCA," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 1396-1400.
- Calabuig Moreno, Ferran & Prado-Gascó, Vicente & Crespo Hervás, Josep & Núñez-Pomar, Juan & Añó Sanz, Vicente, 2015. "Spectator emotions: Effects on quality, satisfaction, value, and future intentions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1445-1449.
- Avourdiadou, Sevastia & Theodorakis, Nicholas D., 2014. "The development of loyalty among novice and experienced customers of sport and fitness centres," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 419-431.
- Calabuig Moreno, Ferran & Crespo Hervás, Josep & Mundina Gómez, Javier, 2012. "Efecto del coste percibido, la calidad de servicio y la satisfacción sobre las intenciones futuras del espectador/Effect of Perceived Cost, Service Quality and Satisfaction on Future Intentions of Spe," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 30, pages 619-636, Agosto.
- Funk, Daniel C., 2017. "Introducing a Sport Experience Design (SX) framework for sport consumer behaviour research," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 145-158.
- Theodorakis, Nicholas D. & Alexandris, Kostas & Tsigilis, Nikolaos & Karvounis, Serafim, 2013. "Predicting spectators’ behavioural intentions in professional football: The role of satisfaction and service quality," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 85-96.
- Howat, Gary & Assaker, Guy, 2016. "Outcome quality in participant sport and recreation service quality models: Empirical results from public aquatic centres in Australia," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 520-535.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:5:p:427-442 is not listed on IDEAS
- Calabuig, F. & Núñez-Pomar, Juan & Prado-Gascó, Vicente & Añó, V., 2014. "Effect of price increases on future intentions of sport consumers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 729-733.
More about this item
KeywordsService quality dimensions; Satisfaction; Value; Spectator perceptions; Professional sport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:14:y:2011:i:4:p:370-388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.