Innovative Public Service Delivery: How to assess the new relationship between public agencies and society?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mels Gerhard & BOSHOFF CHRIST0 & NEL DEON, 1997. "The Dimensions of Service Quality: The Original European Perspective Revisited," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 173-189, January.
- Preston, Lee E. & Sapienza, Harry J., 1990. "Stakeholder management and corporate performance," Journal of Behavioral Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 361-375.
- Christopher Pollitt, 2003. "Joined‐up Government: a Survey," Political Studies Review, Political Studies Association, vol. 1(1), pages 34-49, January.
- Oliver, Richard L, 1993. "Cognitive, Affective, and Attribute BAses of the Satisfaction Response," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 418-430, December.
- Brady, Michael K. & Cronin, J. Jr. & Brand, Richard R., 2002. "Performance-only measurement of service quality: a replication and extension," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 17-31, January.
- Gregg G. Van Ryzin, 2004. "Expectations, performance, and citizen satisfaction with urban services," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 433-448.
- Bolton, Ruth N & Drew, James H, 1991. "A Multistage Model of Customers' Assessments of Service Quality and Value," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 375-384, March.
- Doyle, Peter, 1994. "Setting business objectives and measuring performance," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 123-132, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Akamavi, Raphaël K. & Mohamed, Elsayed & Pellmann, Katharina & Xu, Yue, 2015. "Key determinants of passenger loyalty in the low-cost airline business," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 528-545.
- repec:spr:eurasi:v:4:y:2014:i:1:p:89-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Glunk, U. & Wilderom, C.P.M., 1996. "Organizational Effectiveness = Corporate Performance? Why and How Two Research Traditions Need to be Merged," Other publications TiSEM e5cdb0ed-7086-4502-8c90-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Nikhil Chandra Shil & Bhagaban Das, 2012. "Satisfaction management in retail financial services: an analysis of gap in perceived quality," International Journal of Financial Services Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(3), pages 256-271.
- Li, Linbo & Bai, Yufang & Song, Ziqi & Chen, Anthony & Wu, Bing, 2018. "Public transportation competitiveness analysis based on current passenger loyalty," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 213-226.
- Clemes, Michael D. & Brush, Gregory J. & Collins, Mark J., 2011. "Analysing the professional sport experience: A hierarchical approach," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 370-388.
- Heng Zhang & Po-Chien Chang & Ming-Fong Tsai, 2018. "How Physical Environment Impacts Visitors’ Behavior in Learning-Based Tourism—The Example of Technology Museum," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-25, October.
- Carvalho, Cláudia & Brito, Carlos, 2009. "New Forms of Public Service Delivery – are they really valuable?," Working Papers 7/2009, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de Investigação em Gestão e Economia (CIGE).
- Abosag, Ibrahim & Baker, Thomas L. & Hall, Kristina Lindsey & Voulgari, Aliki-Dimitra & Zheng, Xiaoyuan, 2017. "Antecedents and consequences of liking in retail service relationships in China and Greece," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 566-578.
- Olaf Prevo & Patrick Leunisse & Henk Roest, 1999. "The Mediating Role of Psychosocial Benefits in the Satisfaction Formation Process," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-006/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Don Jeng & Sky Kuo, 2012. "Internal service quality within the different Chinese subcultures: a comparison between Taiwan, China, and Singapore," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 6(4), pages 425-458, December.
- Lei Huang, 2017. "Birds of a feather: a normative model of assessing consumers’ satisfaction in a generalized expectation–disconfirmation paradigm," Journal of Marketing Analytics, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 5(1), pages 5-13, March.
- Qin, Hong & Prybutok, Victor R., 2013. "A quantitative model for patient behavioral decisions in the urgent care industry," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 50-64.
- Briggs, Elten & Landry, Timothy D. & Daugherty, Patricia J., 2007. "Patronage in continually delivered business service contexts," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(11), pages 1144-1151, November.
- Aurelio Scaglione & Daria Mendola, 2017. "Measuring the perceived value of rural tourism: a field survey in the western Sicilian agritourism sector," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 745-763, March.
- Ming-Lu Wu, 2014. "Cross-border comparative studies of service quality and consumer satisfaction: some empirical results," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(1), pages 89-106, June.
- Mukhopadhyay, Soumya & Chung, Tuck Siong, 2016. "Preference instability, consumption and online rating behavior," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 624-638.
- Ambrož Milan & Praprotnik Martina, 2008. "Organisational Effectiveness and Customer Satisfaction," Organizacija, Sciendo, vol. 41(5), pages 161-173, September.
- repec:spr:pharme:v:4:y:2014:i:1:p:89-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Glunk, U. & Wilderom, C.P.M., 1996. "Organizational Effectiveness = Corporate Performance? Why and How Two Research Traditions Need to be Merged," Research Memorandum 715, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Dimitrios Drosos & Grigorios L. Kyriakopoulos & Garyfallos Arabatzis & Nikolaos Tsotsolas, 2020. "Evaluating Customer Satisfaction in Energy Markets Using a Multicriteria Method: The Case of Electricity Market in Greece," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(9), pages 1-19, May.
- Kumbhar, Vijay, 2011. "Service quality perception and customers’ satisfaction in internet banking service: a case study of public and private sector banks," MPRA Paper 36959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic services; citizen shops; quality determinants; satisfaction; dissatisfaction;
All these keywords.
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PBE-2010-02-20 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:cigewp:2009_008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ciupopt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Luis Pacheco (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ciupopt.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.