Setting business objectives and measuring performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric von Hippel, 1994. ""Sticky Information" and the Locus of Problem Solving: Implications for Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(4), pages 429-439, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Che Mohd Zulkifli Che Omar Author_Email: & Osman Jusoh, 2011. "Involvement Of Malaysian Smes In Logistics: Potential And Prospects," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-328, Conference Master Resources.
- Soviana, Soviana, 2013. "Framework for Analyzing Community-Based Enterprise (CBE): Literature review of organizational architecture and organizational performance," EconStor Preprints 74719, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Carvalho, Cláudia & Brito, Carlos, 2009. "Innovative Public Service Delivery: How to assess the new relationship between public agencies and society?," Working Papers 8/2009, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de Investigação em Gestão e Economia (CIGE).
- Lenka Drličková, 2009. "'Doyle's Model of Firm in Practice? ' Qualitative Research of an International Retail Organization," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(4).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2470 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kleanthis K. Katsaros & Athanasios N. Tsirikas & Christos S. Nicolaidis, 2015. "Firm performance: The role of CEOs' emotional and cognitive characteristics," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 8(1), pages 51-82, August.
- Hafeez, Khalid & Zhang, YanBing & Malak, Naila, 2002. "Determining key capabilities of a firm using analytic hierarchy process," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 39-51, March.
- Glunk, U. & Wilderom, C.P.M., 1996. "Organizational Effectiveness = Corporate Performance? Why and How Two Research Traditions Need to be Merged," Research Memorandum 715, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- John Ferguson & David Collison & David Power & Lorna Stevenson, 2006. "Accounting textbooks: Exploring the production of a cultural and political artifact," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 243-260.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:12:y:1994:i:2:p:123-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .