Accounting textbooks: Exploring the production of a cultural and political artifact
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sally Aisbitt, 2005. "International accounting books: Publishers' dream, authors' nightmare and educators' reality," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 349-360.
- Peter Feige, 1997. "How 'uniform' is financial reporting in Germany? - The example of foreign currency translation," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 109-122, May.
- Doyle, Peter, 1994. "Setting business objectives and measuring performance," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 123-132, June.
- A. E. Fernández Jilberto, 1991. "Introduction," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 3-9, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joaced:v:42:y:2018:i:c:p:40-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joaced:v:33:y:2015:i:3:p:198-218 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:accfor:v:35:y:2011:i:1:p:47-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:20:y:2009:i:8:p:896-909 is not listed on IDEAS
- Irene Gordon, 2011. "Lessons to be Learned: An Examination of Canadian and U.S. Financial Accounting and Auditing Textbooks for Ethics/Governance Coverage," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(1), pages 29-47, June.
- repec:eee:joaced:v:28:y:2010:i:3:p:145-197 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTextbooks; accreditation; ideology; hegemony;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:accted:v:15:y:2006:i:3:p:243-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAED20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.