New Forms of Public Service Delivery – are they really valuable?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brady, Michael K. & Cronin, J. Jr. & Brand, Richard R., 2002. "Performance-only measurement of service quality: a replication and extension," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 17-31, January.
- Berry, Leonard L. & Zeithaml, Valarie A. & Parasuraman, A., 1985. "Quality counts in services, too," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 44-52.
- Bolton, Ruth N & Drew, James H, 1991. "A Multistage Model of Customers' Assessments of Service Quality and Value," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 375-384, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- R. K Uppal, 2011. "Excellency in banking services - A new road map for banks in the emerging new competition," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 1(1), pages 32-40.
- Nikhil Chandra Shil & Bhagaban Das, 2012. "Satisfaction management in retail financial services: an analysis of gap in perceived quality," International Journal of Financial Services Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(3), pages 256-271.
- Li, Linbo & Bai, Yufang & Song, Ziqi & Chen, Anthony & Wu, Bing, 2018. "Public transportation competitiveness analysis based on current passenger loyalty," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 213-226.
- Clemes, Michael D. & Brush, Gregory J. & Collins, Mark J., 2011. "Analysing the professional sport experience: A hierarchical approach," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 370-388.
- Heng Zhang & Po-Chien Chang & Ming-Fong Tsai, 2018. "How Physical Environment Impacts Visitors’ Behavior in Learning-Based Tourism—The Example of Technology Museum," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-25, October.
- Abosag, Ibrahim & Baker, Thomas L. & Hall, Kristina Lindsey & Voulgari, Aliki-Dimitra & Zheng, Xiaoyuan, 2017. "Antecedents and consequences of liking in retail service relationships in China and Greece," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 566-578.
- Don Jeng & Sky Kuo, 2012. "Internal service quality within the different Chinese subcultures: a comparison between Taiwan, China, and Singapore," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 6(4), pages 425-458, December.
- Carvalho, Cláudia & Brito, Carlos, 2009. "Innovative Public Service Delivery: How to assess the new relationship between public agencies and society?," Working Papers 8/2009, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de Investigação em Gestão e Economia (CIGE).
- Naif Mutlaq Al Otaibi & Kausar Yasmeen, 2014. "An Overview of Customer Loyalty, Perceived Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction: Brief on Saudi Grocery Stores," Journal of Entrepreneurship and Business Innovation, Macrothink Institute, Journal of Entrepreneurship and Business Innovation, vol. 1(1), pages 79-122, June.
- Aurelio Scaglione & Daria Mendola, 2017. "Measuring the perceived value of rural tourism: a field survey in the western Sicilian agritourism sector," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 745-763, March.
- Nugroho, Adi, 2021. "Study of Airport Service Quality and Profitability in Indonesia," OSF Preprints ah2ns, Center for Open Science.
- Juyeong Choi & Abhijeet Deshmukh & Nader Naderpajouh & Makarand Hastak, 2017. "Dynamic relationship between functional stress and strain capacity of post-disaster infrastructure," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 87(2), pages 817-841, June.
- Brady, Michael K. & Robertson, Christopher J. & Cronin, J. Joseph, 2001. "Managing behavioral intentions in diverse cultural environments: an investigation of service quality, service value, and satisfaction for American and Ecuadorian fast-food customers," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 129-149.
- Tae-Seung Park & Jun-Su Kim & Jiyoun Kim, 2021. "The Impact of Perceived Hapkido Service Quality on Exercise Continuation and Recommendation Intentions, with a Focus on Korean Middle and High School Students," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(6), pages 1-10, March.
- Aleksandra Pisnik & Jasmina Dlačić & Borut Milfelner, 2016. "The Importance of Perceived Service Value in Retail Banking Services," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 28(2), pages 191-212.
- El Hedhli, Kamel & Chebat, Jean-Charles, 2009. "Developing and validating a psychometric shopper-based mall equity measure," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 581-587, June.
- Taryn Renatta De Mendonca & Yan Zhou, 2019. "Environmental Performance, Customer Satisfaction, and Profitability: A Study among Large U.S. Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(19), pages 1-15, September.
- Yasin Galip Gencer & Ulas Akkucuk, 2017. "Measuring Quality in Automobile Aftersales: AutoSERVQUAL Scale," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 19(44), pages 110-110, February.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:04f04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sang-June Park & Youjae Yi, 2016. "Performance-only measures vs. performance-expectation measures of service quality," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(15-16), pages 741-756, December.
- Carsten Horn & Markus Rudolf, 2011. "Service quality in the private banking business," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 25(2), pages 173-195, June.
More about this item
Keywordspublic services; Citizen Shops; quality determinants; satisfaction; dissatisfaction;
All these keywords.
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M38 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PBE-2010-02-20 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:cigewp:2009_007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ciupopt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Luis Pacheco (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ciupopt.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.