Specialty care single and multi-period location–allocation models within the Veterans Health Administration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Klose, Andreas & Drexl, Andreas, 2005. "Facility location models for distribution system design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 4-29, April.
- Harper, P. R. & Shahani, A. K. & Gallagher, J. E. & Bowie, C., 2005. "Planning health services with explicit geographical considerations: a stochastic location-allocation approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 141-152, April.
- Murray Côté & Siddhartha Syam & W. Vogel & Diane Cowper, 2007. "A mixed integer programming model to locate traumatic brain injury treatment units in the Department of Veterans Affairs: a case study," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 253-267, September.
- Melachrinoudis, Emanuel & Min, Hokey, 2000. "The dynamic relocation and phase-out of a hybrid, two-echelon plant/warehousing facility: A multiple objective approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 1-15, May.
- Maria Bruni & Domenico Conforti & Nicola Sicilia & Sandro Trotta, 2006. "A new organ transplantation location–allocation policy: a case study of Italy," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 125-142, May.
- Aboolian, Robert & Sun, Yi & Koehler, Gary J., 2009. "A location-allocation problem for a web services provider in a competitive market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 64-77, April.
- Owen, Susan Hesse & Daskin, Mark S., 1998. "Strategic facility location: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 423-447, December.
- Syam, Siddhartha S. & Côté, Murray J., 2010. "A location-allocation model for service providers with application to not-for-profit health care organizations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 157-166, June.
- Murray, Alan T., 2001. "Strategic analysis of public transport coverage," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 175-188, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qin, Hong & Prybutok, Victor R., 2013. "A quantitative model for patient behavioral decisions in the urgent care industry," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 50-64.
- Zahiri, B. & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R. & Mohammadi, M. & Jula, P., 2014. "Multi-objective design of an organ transplant network under uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 101-124.
- Cardoso, Teresa & Oliveira, Mónica Duarte & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana & Nickel, Stefan, 2016. "Moving towards an equitable long-term care network: A multi-objective and multi-period planning approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 69-85.
- Zeinal Hamadani, Ali & Abouei Ardakan, Mostafa & Rezvan, Taghi & Honarmandian, Mohammad Mehran, 2013. "Location-allocation problem for intra-transportation system in a big company by using meta-heuristic algorithm," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 309-317.
- repec:kap:hcarem:v:20:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10729-016-9366-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohammadi, M. & Dehbari, S. & Vahdani, Behnam, 2014. "Design of a bi-objective reliable healthcare network with finite capacity queue under service covering uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 15-41.
More about this item
KeywordsHealthcare; Specialty care; Network planning; Optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:46:y:2012:i:2:p:136-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .