Design of a bi-objective reliable healthcare network with finite capacity queue under service covering uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerard Rushton, 1984. "Use of Location-Allocation Models for Improving the Geographical Accessibility of Rural Services in Developing Countries," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 9(3), pages 217-240, December.
- Oppong, Joseph R., 1996. "Accommodating the rainy season in Third World location-allocation applications," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 121-137, June.
- Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung & Cheng, Hsin-Jung & Huang, Tsung Dow, 2007. "Multi-objective optimal planning for designing relief delivery systems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 673-686, November.
- Doerner, Karl & Focke, Axel & Gutjahr, Walter J., 2007. "Multicriteria tour planning for mobile healthcare facilities in a developing country," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 1078-1096, June.
- H. Lu & G. Huang & Y. Lin & L. He, 2009. "A Two-Step Infinite α-Cuts Fuzzy Linear Programming Method in Determination of Optimal Allocation Strategies in Agricultural Irrigation Systems," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 23(11), pages 2249-2269, September.
- Wang, Qinan, 2004. "Modeling and analysis of high risk patient queues," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(2), pages 502-515, June.
- Drezner, Zvi & Wesolowsky, George O., 2003. "Network design: selection and design of links and facility location," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 241-256, March.
- Vedat Verter & Sophie Lapierre, 2002. "Location of Preventive Health Care Facilities," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 123-132, February.
- Contreras, Ivan & Fernández, Elena, 2012. "General network design: A unified view of combined location and network design problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(3), pages 680-697.
- Stepanov, Alexander & Smith, James MacGregor, 2009. "Multi-objective evacuation routing in transportation networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(2), pages 435-446, October.
- Zhang, Yue & Berman, Oded & Verter, Vedat, 2009. "Incorporating congestion in preventive healthcare facility network design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(3), pages 922-935, November.
- Mohammadi, M. & Torabi, S.A. & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R., 2014. "Sustainable hub location under mixed uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 89-115.
- Vahdani, Behnam & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, Reza & Modarres, Mohammad & Baboli, Armand, 2012. "Reliable design of a forward/reverse logistics network under uncertainty: A robust-M/M/c queuing model," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 1152-1168.
- Galindo, Gina & Batta, Rajan, 2013. "Review of recent developments in OR/MS research in disaster operations management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(2), pages 201-211.
- O'Hanley, Jesse R. & Church, Richard L., 2011. "Designing robust coverage networks to hedge against worst-case facility losses," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(1), pages 23-36, February.
- Lawrence V. Snyder & Mark S. Daskin, 2005. "Reliability Models for Facility Location: The Expected Failure Cost Case," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(3), pages 400-416, August.
- Birge, John R. & Louveaux, Francois V., 1988. "A multicut algorithm for two-stage stochastic linear programs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 384-392, March.
- Syam, Siddhartha S. & Côté, Murray J., 2010. "A location-allocation model for service providers with application to not-for-profit health care organizations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 157-166, June.
- Benneyan, James C. & Musdal, Hande & Ceyhan, Mehmet Erkan & Shiner, Brian & Watts, Bradley V., 2012. "Specialty care single and multi-period location–allocation models within the Veterans Health Administration," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 136-148.
- Mahar, Stephen & Bretthauer, Kurt M. & Salzarulo, Peter A., 2011. "Locating specialized service capacity in a multi-hospital network," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(3), pages 596-605, August.
- Huang, G. H., 1998. "A hybrid inexact-stochastic water management model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 137-158, May.
- Liefooghe, Arnaud & Jourdan, Laetitia & Talbi, El-Ghazali, 2011. "A software framework based on a conceptual unified model for evolutionary multiobjective optimization: ParadisEO-MOEO," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(2), pages 104-112, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transe:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:109-142 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:hcarem:v:20:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10729-016-9366-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhalechian, M. & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R. & Zahiri, B. & Mohammadi, M., 2016. "Sustainable design of a closed-loop location-routing-inventory supply chain network under mixed uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 182-214.
- Mohammadi, Mehrdad & Jula, Payman & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, Reza, 2017. "Design of a reliable multi-modal multi-commodity model for hazardous materials transportation under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(3), pages 792-809.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth care; Facility location; Queuing theory; Uncertainty modeling; Meta-heuristics; Multi-objective optimization (MOP);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:72:y:2014:i:c:p:15-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.