Use of Location-Allocation Models for Improving the Geographical Accessibility of Rural Services in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ratick, Samuel J. & Osleeb, Jeffrey P. & Hozumi, Dai, 2009. "Application and extension of the Moore and ReVelle Hierarchical Maximal Covering Model," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 92-101, June.
- Cocking, Cara & Flessa, Steffen & Reinelt, Gerhard, 2012. "Improving access to health facilities in Nouna district, Burkina Faso," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 164-172.
- Pedro V. Amaral & Alan T. Murray, 2016. "Equity in regional access to renal dialysis in Brazil," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1-2), pages 27-44, March.
- repec:eee:soceps:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohammadi, M. & Dehbari, S. & Vahdani, Behnam, 2014. "Design of a bi-objective reliable healthcare network with finite capacity queue under service covering uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 15-41.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:inrsre:v:9:y:1984:i:3:p:217-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .