Planning sustainable community health schemes in rural areas of developing countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nitin R. Patel, 1979. "Locating Rural Social Service Centers in India," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(1), pages 22-30, January.
- Hodgson, M.J., 1988. "An hierarchical location-allocation model for primary health care delivery in a developing area," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 153-161, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Núñez Ares, José & de Vries, Harwin & Huisman, Dennis, 2016. "A column generation approach for locating roadside clinics in Africa based on effectiveness and equity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(3), pages 1002-1016.
- Mestre, Ana Maria & Oliveira, Mónica Duarte & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana Paula, 2015. "Location–allocation approaches for hospital network planning under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(3), pages 791-806.
- Karsu, Özlem & Morton, Alec, 2015. "Inequity averse optimization in operational research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(2), pages 343-359.
- White, Leroy & Smith, Honora & Currie, Christine, 2011. "OR in developing countries: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(1), pages 1-11, January.
More about this item
KeywordsOR in developing countries Location OR in health;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:193:y:2009:i:3:p:768-777. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.