Planning sustainable community health schemes in rural areas of developing countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nitin R. Patel, 1979. "Locating Rural Social Service Centers in India," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(1), pages 22-30, January.
- Hodgson, M.J., 1988. "An hierarchical location-allocation model for primary health care delivery in a developing area," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 153-161, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Núñez Ares, José & de Vries, Harwin & Huisman, Dennis, 2016. "A column generation approach for locating roadside clinics in Africa based on effectiveness and equity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(3), pages 1002-1016.
- Mestre, Ana Maria & Oliveira, Mónica Duarte & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana Paula, 2015. "Location–allocation approaches for hospital network planning under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(3), pages 791-806.
- Karsu, Özlem & Morton, Alec, 2015. "Inequity averse optimization in operational research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(2), pages 343-359.
- White, Leroy & Smith, Honora & Currie, Christine, 2011. "OR in developing countries: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(1), pages 1-11, January.
More about this item
KeywordsOR in developing countries Location OR in health;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:193:y:2009:i:3:p:768-777. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .