Improving access to health facilities in Nouna district, Burkina Faso
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerard Rushton, 1984. "Use of Location-Allocation Models for Improving the Geographical Accessibility of Rural Services in Developing Countries," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 9(3), pages 217-240, December.
- Current, John & Pirkul, Hasan, 1991. "Theory and methodologyThe hierarchical network design problem with transshipment facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 338-347, April.
- R. Ravi & Amitabh Sinha, 2006. "Approximation Algorithms for Problems Combining Facility Location and Network Design," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 54(1), pages 73-81, February.
- Oppong, Joseph R., 1996. "Accommodating the rainy season in Third World location-allocation applications," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 121-137, June.
- Drezner, Zvi & Wesolowsky, George O., 2003. "Network design: selection and design of links and facility location," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 241-256, March.
- Kumar, Naresh, 2004. "Changing geographic access to and locational efficiency of health services in two Indian districts between 1981 and 1996," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(10), pages 2045-2067, May.
- Melkote, Sanjay & Daskin, Mark S., 2001. "Capacitated facility location/network design problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(3), pages 481-495, March.
- Melkote, Sanjay & Daskin, Mark S., 2001. "An integrated model of facility location and transportation network design," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 515-538, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:276:y:2016:i:c:p:442-453 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pedro V. Amaral & Alan T. Murray, 2016. "Equity in regional access to renal dialysis in Brazil," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1-2), pages 27-44, March.
- Zeinal Hamadani, Ali & Abouei Ardakan, Mostafa & Rezvan, Taghi & Honarmandian, Mohammad Mehran, 2013. "Location-allocation problem for intra-transportation system in a big company by using meta-heuristic algorithm," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 309-317.
- Soheil Davari & Kemal Kilic & Gurdal Ertek, 2015. "Fuzzy bi-objective preventive health care network design," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 303-317, September.
More about this item
KeywordsFacility location; Network design; Developing countries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:46:y:2012:i:2:p:164-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.