Theory and methodologyThe hierarchical network design problem with transshipment facilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cocking, Cara & Flessa, Steffen & Reinelt, Gerhard, 2012. "Improving access to health facilities in Nouna district, Burkina Faso," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 164-172.
- Obreque, Carlos & Donoso, Macarena & Gutiérrez, Gabriel & Marianov, Vladimir, 2010. "A branch and cut algorithm for the hierarchical network design problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 28-35, January.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:59:y:2008:i:1:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602307 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mesa, Juan A. & Brian Boffey, T., 1996. "A review of extensive facility location in networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 592-603, December.
- Masashi Miyagawa, 2014. "Optimal allocation of area in hierarchical road networks," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(2), pages 617-630, September.
- Gollowitzer, Stefan & Gouveia, Luis & Ljubić, Ivana, 2013. "Enhanced formulations and branch-and-cut for the two level network design problem with transition facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(2), pages 211-222.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:51:y:1991:i:3:p:338-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.