Enhanced formulations and branch-and-cut for the two level network design problem with transition facilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anantaram Balakrishnan & Thomas L. Magnanti & Prakash Mirchandani, 1994. "Modeling and Heuristic Worst-Case Performance Analysis of the Two-Level Network Design Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(7), pages 846-867, July.
- Anantaram Balakrishnan & Thomas L. Magnanti & Prakash Mirchandani, 1994. "A Dual-Based Algorithm for Multi-Level Network Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(5), pages 567-581, May.
- Duin, Cees & Volgenant, Anton, 1989. "Reducing the hierarchical network design problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 332-344, April.
- Current, John & Pirkul, Hasan, 1991. "Theory and methodologyThe hierarchical network design problem with transshipment facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 338-347, April.
- Obreque, Carlos & Donoso, Macarena & Gutiérrez, Gabriel & Marianov, Vladimir, 2010. "A branch and cut algorithm for the hierarchical network design problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 28-35, January.
- Luis Gouveia & João Telhada, 2001. "An Augmented Arborescence Formulation for the Two-Level Network Design Problem," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 106(1), pages 47-61, September.
- Contreras, Ivan & Fernández, Elena, 2012. "General network design: A unified view of combined location and network design problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(3), pages 680-697.
- Current, John R. & ReVelle, Charles S. & Cohon, Jared L., 1986. "The hierarchical network design problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 57-66, October.
- Gouveia, Luis & Janssen, Eric, 1998. "Designing reliable tree networks with two cable technologies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 552-568, March.
More about this item
KeywordsOR in telecommunications; Integer programming; Linear programming relaxations; Hierarchical network design; Tree–tree networks; Network design and facility location;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:225:y:2013:i:2:p:211-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.