Locating specialized service capacity in a multi-hospital network
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fournier, Gary M & Mitchell, Jean M, 1992.
"Hospital Costs and Competition for Services: A Multiproduct Analysis,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 74(4), pages 627-634, November.
- Fournier, G.M. & Mitchell. J.M., 1991. "Hospital Costs and Competition for Services : A Multiproduct Analysis," Working Papers 1991_03_6, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Alptekinoglu, Aydin & Tang, Christopher S., 2005. "A model for analyzing multi-channel distribution systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(3), pages 802-824, June.
- Robert S. Huckman & Gary P. Pisano, 2006. "The Firm Specificity of Individual Performance: Evidence from Cardiac Surgery," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(4), pages 473-488, April.
- Martin Utley & Mark Jit & Steve Gallivan, 2008. "Restructuring routine elective services to reduce overall capacity requirements within a local health economy," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 240-247, September.
- R. Jean Ruth, 1981. "A Mixed Integer Programming Model for Regional Planning of a Hospital Inpatient Service," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(5), pages 521-533, May.
- Ahmed, Mohamed A. & Alkhamis, Talal M., 2009. "Simulation optimization for an emergency department healthcare unit in Kuwait," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(3), pages 936-942, November.
- Thomas Rohleder & Diane Bischak & Leland Baskin, 2007. "Modeling patient service centers with simulation and system dynamics," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-12, February.
- Vedia F. Dökmeci, 1977. "A Quantitative Model to Plan Regional Health Facility Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(4), pages 411-419, December.
- Panagiotis Mitropoulos & Ioannis Mitropoulos & Ioannis Giannikos & Aris Sissouras, 2006. "A biobjective model for the locational planning of hospitals and health centers," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 171-179, May.
- Bendoly, Elliot & Blocher, Doug & Bretthauer, Kurt M. & Venkataramanan, M.A., 2007. "Service and cost benefits through clicks-and-mortar integration: Implications for the centralization/decentralization debate," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 426-442, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel McFadden & Carlos Noton & Pau Olivella, 2015. "Minimum coverage regulation in insurance markets," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 247-278, August.
- Cardoso, Teresa & Oliveira, Mónica Duarte & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana & Nickel, Stefan, 2016. "Moving towards an equitable long-term care network: A multi-objective and multi-period planning approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 69-85.
- Cruz, Antonio Miguel & Haugan, Gregory L. & Rincon, Adriana Maria Rios, 2014. "The effects of asset specificity on maintenance financial performance: An empirical application of Transaction Cost Theory to the medical device maintenance field," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(3), pages 1037-1053.
- Ross, Anthony & Khajehnezhad, Milad & Otieno, Wilkistar & Aydas, Osman, 2017. "Integrated location-inventory modelling under forward and reverse product flows in the used merchandise retail sector: A multi-echelon formulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(2), pages 664-676.
- Mohammadi, M. & Dehbari, S. & Vahdani, Behnam, 2014. "Design of a bi-objective reliable healthcare network with finite capacity queue under service covering uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 15-41.
- Sahar K. Elkady & Hisham M. Abdelsalam, 2016. "A modified multi-objective particle swarm optimisation algorithm for healthcare facility planning," International Journal of Business and Systems Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(1), pages 1-22.
More about this item
KeywordsOR in health services Supply chain management in healthcare Medical resource pooling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:212:y:2011:i:3:p:596-605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .