The value of virtual pooling in dual sales channel supply chains
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alptekinoglu, Aydin & Tang, Christopher S., 2005. "A model for analyzing multi-channel distribution systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(3), pages 802-824, June.
- Jayashankar M. Swaminathan & Sridhar R. Tayur, 2003. "Models for Supply Chains in E-Business," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(10), pages 1387-1406, October.
- Axsater, Sven, 2003. "Evaluation of unidirectional lateral transshipments and substitutions in inventory systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(2), pages 438-447, September.
- Ravi Anupindi & Yehuda Bassok & Eitan Zemel, 2001. "A General Framework for the Study of Decentralized Distribution Systems," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 349-368, February.
- Evers, Philip T., 2001. "Heuristics for assessing emergency transshipments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(2), pages 311-316, March.
- Nils Rudi & Sandeep Kapur & David F. Pyke, 2001. "A Two-Location Inventory Model with Transshipment and Local Decision Making," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(12), pages 1668-1680, December.
- Maqbool Dada, 1992. "A Two-Echelon Inventory System with Priority Shipments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(8), pages 1140-1153, August.
- Diks, E. B. & de Kok, A. G., 1996. "Controlling a divergent 2-echelon network with transshipments using the consistent appropriate share rationing policy," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-3), pages 369-379, August.
- Bruce L. Miller, 1974. "Dispatching from Depot Repair in a Recoverable Item Inventory System: On the Optimality of a Heuristic Rule," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(3), pages 316-325, November.
- Hau L. Lee, 1987. "A Multi-Echelon Inventory Model for Repairable Items with Emergency Lateral Transshipments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(10), pages 1302-1316, October.
- Patrik Alfredsson & Jos Verrijdt, 1999. "Modeling Emergency Supply Flexibility in a Two-Echelon Inventory System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(10), pages 1416-1431, October.
- H. Jönsson & E. A. Silver, 1987. "Analysis of a Two-Echelon Inventory Control System with Complete Redistribution," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(2), pages 215-227, February.
- Bendoly, Elliot & Blocher, Doug & Bretthauer, Kurt M. & Venkataramanan, M.A., 2007. "Service and cost benefits through clicks-and-mortar integration: Implications for the centralization/decentralization debate," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 426-442, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paterson, Colin & Kiesmüller, Gudrun & Teunter, Ruud & Glazebrook, Kevin, 2011. "Inventory models with lateral transshipments: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(2), pages 125-136, April.
- Chiang, Wei-yu Kevin, 2010. "Product availability in competitive and cooperative dual-channel distribution with stock-out based substitution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 111-126, January.
- Ross, Anthony & Khajehnezhad, Milad & Otieno, Wilkistar & Aydas, Osman, 2017. "Integrated location-inventory modelling under forward and reverse product flows in the used merchandise retail sector: A multi-echelon formulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(2), pages 664-676.
- Yan, Tingting & Rabinovich, Elliot & Dooley, Kevin & Evers, Philip T., 2010. "Managing backlog variation in order fulfillment: The case of Internet retailers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 261-268, November.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain management E-commerce Dual sales channel;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:192:y:2009:i:2:p:561-575. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.