Modeling and analysis of high risk patient queues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hadorn, D.C., 2000. "Setting Priorities for Waiting Lists: Defining Our Terms," Centre for Health Services and Policy Research 2000:11r, University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research..
- Nam Kyoo Boots & Henk Tijms, 1999. "A Multiserver Queueing System with Impatient Customers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(3), pages 444-448, March.
- Hadorn, D.C., 2000. "Setting Priorities for Waiting Lists: Defining Our Terms," Centre for Health Services and Policy Research 2000:11, University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research..
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1990:80:10:1246-1252_2 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ni, Guanqun & Xu, Yinfeng & Dong, Yucheng, 2013. "Price and speed decisions in customer-intensive services with two classes of customers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(2), pages 427-436.
- Fournier, Derrick L. & Zaric, Gregory S., 2013. "Simulating neonatal intensive care capacity in British Columbia," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 131-141.
- Michael Samudra & Carla Van Riet & Erik Demeulemeester & Brecht Cardoen & Nancy Vansteenkiste & Frank E. Rademakers, 2016. "Scheduling operating rooms: achievements, challenges and pitfalls," Journal of Scheduling, Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 493-525, October.
- Van Houdt, Benny, 2012. "Analysis of the adaptive MMAP[K]/PH[K]/1 queue: A multi-type queue with adaptive arrivals and general impatience," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(3), pages 695-704.
- Zahiri, B. & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R. & Mohammadi, M. & Jula, P., 2014. "Multi-objective design of an organ transplant network under uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 101-124.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:253:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2370-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:265:y:2018:i:3:p:1013-1032 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krishnamoorthy, A. & Babu, S. & Narayanan, Viswanath C., 2009. "The MAP/(PH/PH)/1 queue with self-generation of priorities and non-preemptive service," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(1), pages 174-185, May.
- Mohammadi, M. & Dehbari, S. & Vahdani, Behnam, 2014. "Design of a bi-objective reliable healthcare network with finite capacity queue under service covering uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 15-41.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:155:y:2004:i:2:p:502-515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.