Multichannel queuing systems with balking and regenerative input fl ow
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wei Xiong & Tayfur Altiok, 2009. "An approximation for multi-server queues with deterministic reneging times," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 172(1), pages 143-151, November.
- Ward Whitt, 2005. "Engineering Solution of a Basic Call-Center Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(2), pages 221-235, February.
- Nam Kyoo Boots & Henk Tijms, 1999. "A Multiserver Queueing System with Impatient Customers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(3), pages 444-448, March.
- Ger Koole & Avishai Mandelbaum, 2002. "Queueing Models of Call Centers: An Introduction," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 113(1), pages 41-59, July.
- J. G. Dai & Shuangchi He, 2010. "Customer Abandonment in Many-Server Queues," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 35(2), pages 347-362, May.
- Rouba Ibrahim & Ward Whitt, 2009. "Real-Time Delay Estimation in Overloaded Multiserver Queues with Abandonments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(10), pages 1729-1742, October.
- Nam Boots & Henk Tijms, 1999. "AnM/M/c queue with impatient customers," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 7(2), pages 213-220, December.
More about this item
Keywordsmultichannel queueing system; regenerative input ow; ergodicity; heavy trac limits; balking; reneging.;
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:wpbrp14sti2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .