Multichannel queuing systems with balking and regenerative input fl ow
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wei Xiong & Tayfur Altiok, 2009. "An approximation for multi-server queues with deterministic reneging times," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 172(1), pages 143-151, November.
- Ward Whitt, 2005. "Engineering Solution of a Basic Call-Center Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(2), pages 221-235, February.
- Nam Boots & Henk Tijms, 1999. "AnM/M/c queue with impatient customers," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 7(2), pages 213-220, December.
- Nam Kyoo Boots & Henk Tijms, 1999. "A Multiserver Queueing System with Impatient Customers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(3), pages 444-448, March.
- Ger Koole & Avishai Mandelbaum, 2002. "Queueing Models of Call Centers: An Introduction," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 113(1), pages 41-59, July.
- J. G. Dai & Shuangchi He, 2010. "Customer Abandonment in Many-Server Queues," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 35(2), pages 347-362, May.
- Rouba Ibrahim & Ward Whitt, 2009. "Real-Time Delay Estimation in Overloaded Multiserver Queues with Abandonments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(10), pages 1729-1742, October.
More about this item
Keywordsmultichannel queueing system; regenerative input ow; ergodicity; heavy trac limits; balking; reneging.;
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:wpbrp14sti2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.