Developing a universal tool for the prioritization of patients waiting for elective surgery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hadorn, D.C., 2000. "Setting Priorities for Waiting Lists: Defining Our Terms," Centre for Health Services and Policy Research 2000:11, University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research..
- Dew, Kevin & Cumming, Jacqueline & McLeod, Deborah & Morgan, Sonya & McKinlay, Eileen & Dowell, Anthony & Love, Tom, 2005. "Explicit rationing of elective services: implementing the New Zealand reforms," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 1-12, September.
- Las Hayas, Carlota & González, Nerea & Aguirre, Urko & Blasco, Juan Antonio & Elizalde, Belen & Perea, Emilio & Escobar, Antonio & Navarro, Gemma & Castells, Xabier & Quintana, Jose María, 2010. "Can an appropriateness evaluation tool be used to prioritize patients on a waiting list for cataract extraction?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(2-3), pages 194-203, May.
- Julia Witt & Anthony Scott & Richard H. Osborne, 2009.
"Designing choice experiments with many attributes. An application to setting priorities for orthopaedic waiting lists,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(6), pages 681-696.
- Julia Witt & Anthony Scott & Richard H. Osborne, 2006. "Designing Choice Experiments with Many Attributes: An Application to Setting Priorities for Orthopaedic Waiting Lists," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2006n24, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Hadorn, D.C., 2000. "Setting Priorities for Waiting Lists: Defining Our Terms," Centre for Health Services and Policy Research 2000:11r, University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research..
- Rodríguez-Míguez, Eva & Herrero, Carmen & Pinto-Prades, José Luis, 2004.
"Using a point system in the management of waiting lists: the case of cataracts,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 585-594, August.
- Carmen Herrero Blanco & Eva Rodríguez Mínguez & José Luis Pinto, 2001. "Using A Point System In The Management Of Waiting Lists: The Case Of Cataracts," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Eva Rodríguez-Míguez & Carmen Herrero & José Luis Pinto-Prades, 2001. "Using a point system in the management of waiting lists: the case of cataracts," Working Papers 0107, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
More about this item
KeywordsWaiting lists; Elective surgery; Priority-setting; Qualitative techniques; Multidisciplinary participation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:113:y:2013:i:1:p:118-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .