Capacity planning for cardiac catheterization: A case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hadorn, D.C., 2000. "Setting Priorities for Waiting Lists: Defining Our Terms," Centre for Health Services and Policy Research 2000:11r, University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research..
- Hadorn, D.C., 2000. "Setting Priorities for Waiting Lists: Defining Our Terms," Centre for Health Services and Policy Research 2000:11, University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Samudra & Carla Van Riet & Erik Demeulemeester & Brecht Cardoen & Nancy Vansteenkiste & Frank E. Rademakers, 2016. "Scheduling operating rooms: achievements, challenges and pitfalls," Journal of Scheduling, Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 493-525, October.
- Mielczarek, Bożena, 2014. "Simulation modelling for contracting hospital emergency services at the regional level," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(1), pages 287-299.
- Mercuri, Mat & Natarajan, Madhu K. & Holder, Douglas H. & Xie, Changchun & Gafni, Amiram, 2009. "Insight into capacity planning for cardiac catheterization services: Policy lessons learned from "Looking in the Mirror" over a decade," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 314-320, August.
- Lalit Garg & Sally McClean & Brian Meenan & Peter Millard, 2010. "A non-homogeneous discrete time Markov model for admission scheduling and resource planning in a cost or capacity constrained healthcare system," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 155-169, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:82:y:2007:i:1:p:1-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.