The dynamic relocation and phase-out of a hybrid, two-echelon plant/warehousing facility: A multiple objective approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Galvao, Roberto Dieguez & Santibanez-Gonzalez, Ernesto del R., 1992. "A Lagrangean heuristic for the pk-median dynamic location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 250-262, April.
- Krarup, Jakob & Pruzan, Peter Mark, 1983. "The simple plant location problem: Survey and synthesis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 36-57, January.
- Basheer M. Khumawala, 1972. "An Efficient Branch and Bound Algorithm for the Warehouse Location Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(12), pages 718-731, August.
- Vargas, Luis G., 1990. "An overview of the analytic hierarchy process and its applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 2-8, September.
- Current, John & Min, Hokey & Schilling, David, 1990. "Multiobjective analysis of facility location decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 295-307, December.
- Tcha, Dong-wan & Lee, Bum-il, 1984. "A branch-and-bound algorithm for the multi-level uncapacitated facility location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 35-43, October.
- Aikens, C. H., 1985. "Facility location models for distribution planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 263-279, December.
- Erlenkotter, Donald, 1981. "A comparative study of approaches to dynamic location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 133-143, February.
- E S Sheppard, 1974. "A conceptual framework for dynamic location - allocation analysis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 6(5), pages 547-564, May.
- A J Scott, 1971.
"Dynamic location - allocation systems: some basic planning strategies,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 3(1), pages 73-82, January.
- A J Scott, 1971. "Dynamic Location-Allocation Systems: Some Basic Planning Strategies," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 73-82, March.
- Min, Hokey & Melachrinoudis, Emanuel, 1999. "The relocation of a hybrid manufacturing/distribution facility from supply chain perspectives: a case study," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 75-85, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:123:y:2000:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.