Location models for ceding market share and shrinking services
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- ReVelle, Charles & Murray, Alan T. & Serra, Daniel, 2007. "Location models for ceding market share and shrinking services," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 533-540, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Klincewicz, John G. & Luss, Hanan & Yu, Chang-Sung, 1988. "A large-scale multilocation capacity planning model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 178-190, March.
- Melachrinoudis, Emanuel & Min, Hokey, 2000. "The dynamic relocation and phase-out of a hybrid, two-echelon plant/warehousing facility: A multiple objective approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 1-15, May.
- Weston, Frederick C., 1982. "Optimal configuration of telephone answering sites in a service industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 395-405, August.
- ReVelle, Charles, 1993. "Facility siting and integer-friendly programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 147-158, March.
- Vladimir Marianov & Daniel Serra, 2004. "Location models in the public sector," Economics Working Papers 755, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno, Giuseppe & Esposito, Emilio & Genovese, Andrea & Piccolo, Carmela, 2016. "Institutions and facility mergers in the Italian education system: Models and case studies," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 23-32.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:256:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2288-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Bell, John E. & Griffis, Stanley E. & Cunningham III, William A. & Eberlan, Jon A., 2011. "Location optimization of strategic alert sites for homeland defense," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 151-158, April.
- Pelegrín, Blas & Fernández, Pascual & Dolores García Pérez, María & Cano Hernández, Saúl, 2012. "On the location of new facilities for chain expansion under delivered pricing," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 149-158, April.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:199:y:2018:i:c:p:162-178 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:246:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1730-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haase, Knut & Müller, Sven, 2013. "Management of school locations allowing for free school choice," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 847-855.
- Bieniek, Milena, 2015. "A note on the facility location problem with stochastic demands," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 53-60.
- Guerriero, Francesca & Miglionico, Giovanna & Olivito, Filomena, 2016. "Location and reorganization problems: The Calabrian health care system case," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(3), pages 939-954.
- Rezapour, Shabnam & Hassani, Ashkan & Farahani, Reza Zanjirani, 2015. "Concurrent design of product family and supply chain network considering quality and price," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 18-35.
- Eric Delmelle & Jean-Claude Thill & Dominique Peeters & Isabelle Thomas, 2014. "A multi-period capacitated school location problem with modular equipment and closest assignment considerations," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 263-286, July.
- Rezapour, Shabnam & Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Dullaert, Wout & De Borger, Bruno, 2014. "Designing a new supply chain for competition against an existing supply chain," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 124-140.
- Haase, Knut & Hoppe, Mirko, 2008. "Standortplanung unter Wettbewerb - Teil 1: Grundlagen," Discussion Papers 2/2008, Technische Universität Dresden, "Friedrich List" Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences, Institute of Transport and Economics.
- Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Rezapour, Shabnam & Drezner, Tammy & Fallah, Samira, 2014. "Competitive supply chain network design: An overview of classifications, models, solution techniques and applications," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 92-118.
- Overholts II, Dale L. & Bell, John E. & Arostegui, Marvin A., 2009. "A location analysis approach for military maintenance scheduling with geographically dispersed service areas," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 838-852, August.
More about this item
KeywordsDe-location; shrinkage; covering models;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- J80 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:753. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .