A location analysis approach for military maintenance scheduling with geographically dispersed service areas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Govindaraj, T., 2008. "Characterizing performance in socio-technical systems: A modeling framework in the domain of nuclear power," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 10-21, February.
- Srivastava, Samir K., 2008. "Network design for reverse logistics," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 535-548, August.
- ReVelle, Charles & Murray, Alan T. & Serra, Daniel, 2007.
"Location models for ceding market share and shrinking services,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 533-540, October.
- Charles ReVelle & Alan T. Murray & Daniel Serra, 2004. "Location models for ceding market share and shrinking services," Economics Working Papers 753, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Geldermann, Jutta & Bertsch, Valentin & Treitz, Martin & French, Simon & Papamichail, Konstantinia N. & Hämäläinen, Raimo P., 2009. "Multi-criteria decision support and evaluation of strategies for nuclear remediation management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 238-251, February.
- Bautista, Joaquín & Pereira, Jordi, 2006. "Modeling the problem of locating collection areas for urban waste management. An application to the metropolitan area of Barcelona," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 617-629, December.
- Day, Jamison M. & Daniel Wright, P. & Schoenherr, Tobias & Venkataramanan, Munirpallam & Gaudette, Kevin, 2009. "Improving routing and scheduling decisions at a distributor of industrial gasses," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 227-237, February.
- George C. Moore & Charles ReVelle, 1982. "The Hierarchical Service Location Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(7), pages 775-780, July.
- Li, Jing-Quan & Borenstein, Denis & Mirchandani, Pitu B., 2008. "Truck scheduling for solid waste collection in the City of Porto Alegre, Brazil," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1133-1149, December.
- Chen, Yuh-Wen & Wang, Chi-Hwang & Lin, Sain-Ju, 2008. "A multi-objective geographic information system for route selection of nuclear waste transport," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 363-372, June.
- Fagerholt, Kjetil & Lindstad, Håkon, 2000. "Optimal policies for maintaining a supply service in the Norwegian Sea," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 269-275, June.
- Muppani (Muppant), Venkata Reddy & Adil, Gajendra Kumar, 2008. "Efficient formation of storage classes for warehouse storage location assignment: A simulated annealing approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 609-618, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Redondo, Juana L. & Fernández, José & Arrondo, Aránzazu G. & García, Inmaculada & Ortigosa, Pilar M., 2012. "Fixed or variable demand? Does it matter when locating a facility?," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 9-20, January.
- Huang, Shan-Huen & Lin, Pei-Chun, 2015. "Vehicle routing–scheduling for municipal waste collection system under the “Keep Trash off the Ground” policy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 24-37.
More about this item
KeywordsDecision making/process Scheduling Location Maintenance Optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:37:y:2009:i:4:p:838-852. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.