Truck scheduling for solid waste collection in the City of Porto Alegre, Brazil
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mauro Dell'Amico & Matteo Fischetti & Paolo Toth, 1993. "Heuristic Algorithms for the Multiple Depot Vehicle Scheduling Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(1), pages 115-125, January.
- Tung, Dang Vu & Pinnoi, Anulark, 2000. "Vehicle routing-scheduling for waste collection in Hanoi," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(3), pages 449-468, September.
- Lorena, Luiz Antonio N. & Narciso, Marcelo G., 1996. "Relaxation heuristics for a generalized assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 600-610, June.
- Donald D. Eisenstein & Ananth. V. Iyer, 1997. "Garbage Collection in Chicago: A Dynamic Scheduling Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(7), pages 922-933, July.
- Marshall L. Fisher & R. Jaikumar & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 1986. "A Multiplier Adjustment Method for the Generalized Assignment Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(9), pages 1095-1103, September.
- Bokinge, Ulf & Hasselstrom, Dick, 1980. "Improved vehicle scheduling in public transport through systematic changes in the time-table," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 5(6), pages 388-395, December.
- Kirca, Omer & Erkip, Nesim, 1988. "Selecting transfer station locations for large solid waste systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 339-349, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salazar-González, Juan-José, 2014. "Approaches to solve the fleet-assignment, aircraft-routing, crew-pairing and crew-rostering problems of a regional carrier," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 71-82.
- Izabel Cristina Carvalho de Oliveira & Henrique Dantas Neder & Niemeyer Almeida Filho, 2010. "Impactos Sociais Da Expansão Do Programa De Biocombustíveis Sobre O Estado De Minas Gerais," Anais do XIV Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 14th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais],in: Anais do XIV Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 14th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais] Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Belien, Jeroen & De Boeck, Liesje & Van Ackere, Jonas, 2011. "Municipal Solid Waste Collection Problems: A Literature Review," Working Papers 2011/34, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Kowalski, Krzysztof & Lev, Benjamin & Shen, Wenjing & Tu, Yan, 2014. "A fast and simple branching algorithm for solving small scale fixed-charge transportation problem," Operations Research Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 1-5.
- Ramos, Tânia Rodrigues Pereira & Gomes, Maria Isabel & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana Paula, 2014. "Planning a sustainable reverse logistics system: Balancing costs with environmental and social concerns," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 60-74.
- Adlakha, Veena & Kowalski, Krzysztof & Lev, Benjamin, 2010. "A branching method for the fixed charge transportation problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 393-397, October.
- Huang, Shan-Huen & Lin, Pei-Chun, 2015. "Vehicle routing–scheduling for municipal waste collection system under the “Keep Trash off the Ground” policy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 24-37.
- Overholts II, Dale L. & Bell, John E. & Arostegui, Marvin A., 2009. "A location analysis approach for military maintenance scheduling with geographically dispersed service areas," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 838-852, August.
More about this item
KeywordsVehicle scheduling Solid waste collection Generalized assignment problem Operations management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:36:y:2008:i:6:p:1133-1149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.