Municipal Solid Waste Collection Problems: A Literature Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, G. H. & Baetz, B. W. & Patry, G. G., 1995. "Grey fuzzy integer programming: An application to regional waste management planning under uncertainty," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 17-38, March.
- Angelelli, Enrico & Grazia Speranza, Maria, 2002. "The periodic vehicle routing problem with intermediate facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 233-247, March.
- Krikke, Harold & le Blanc, Ieke & van Krieken, Maaike & Fleuren, Hein, 2008. "Low-frequency collection of materials disassembled from end-of-life vehicles: On the value of on-line monitoring in optimizing route planning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 209-228, February.
- Huang, Guo H. & Baetz, Brian W. & Patry, Gilles G., 1995. "Grey integer programming: An application to waste management planning under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 594-620, June.
- Li, Jing-Quan & Borenstein, Denis & Mirchandani, Pitu B., 2008. "Truck scheduling for solid waste collection in the City of Porto Alegre, Brazil," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1133-1149, December.
- Wu, X.Y. & Huang, G.H. & Liu, L. & Li, J.B., 2006. "An interval nonlinear program for the planning of waste management systems with economies-of-scale effects--A case study for the region of Hamilton, Ontario, Canada," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(2), pages 349-372, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aksen, Deniz & Kaya, Onur & Sibel Salman, F. & Tüncel, Özge, 2014. "An adaptive large neighborhood search algorithm for a selective and periodic inventory routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(2), pages 413-426.
More about this item
Keywordssolid waste; vehicle routing problems; literature review;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hub:wpecon:201134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Janssens). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emhubbe.html .