Solid waste planning under uncertainty using evolutionary simulation-optimization
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Teleb, Radi & Azadivar, Farhad, 1994. "A methodology for solvng multi-objective simulation-optimization problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 135-145, January.
- Jonathan D Linton & Julian Scott Yeomans & Reena Yoogalingam, 2002. "Policy planning using genetic algorithms combined with simulation: the case of municipal solid waste," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(5), pages 757-778, September.
- S Openshaw & P Whitehead, 1985. "A Monte Carlo simulation approach to solving multicriteria optimisation problems related to planmaking, evaluation, and monitoring in local planning," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 12(3), pages 321-334, May.
- Rubenstein-Montano, Bonnie & Anandalingam, G. & Zandi, Iraj, 2000. "A genetic algorithm approach to policy design for consequence minimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 43-54, July.
- Warren E. Walker, 1976. "A Heuristic Adjacent Extreme Point Algorithm for the Fixed Charge Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(5), pages 587-596, January.
- Azadivar, Farhad & Tompkins, George, 1999. "Simulation optimization with qualitative variables and structural model changes: A genetic algorithm approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 169-182, February.
- B Rubenstein-Montano & I Zandi, 1999. "Application of a genetic algorithm to policy planning: the case of solid waste," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(6), pages 893-907, November.
- Fontanili, F. & Vincent, A. & Ponsonnet, R., 2000. "Flow simulation and genetic algorithm as optimization tools," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-3), pages 91-100, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:41:y:2007:i:1:p:38-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.