Solid waste planning under uncertainty using evolutionary simulation-optimization
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:pio:envirb:v:26:y:1999:i:6:p:893-907 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pio:envirb:v:12:y:1985:i:3:p:321-334 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pio:envirb:v:29:y:2002:i:5:p:757-778 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rubenstein-Montano, Bonnie & Anandalingam, G. & Zandi, Iraj, 2000. "A genetic algorithm approach to policy design for consequence minimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 43-54, July.
- Azadivar, Farhad & Tompkins, George, 1999. "Simulation optimization with qualitative variables and structural model changes: A genetic algorithm approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 169-182, February.
- Warren E. Walker, 1976. "A Heuristic Adjacent Extreme Point Algorithm for the Fixed Charge Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(5), pages 587-596, January.
- Teleb, Radi & Azadivar, Farhad, 1994. "A methodology for solvng multi-objective simulation-optimization problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 135-145, January.
- Fontanili, F. & Vincent, A. & Ponsonnet, R., 2000. "Flow simulation and genetic algorithm as optimization tools," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-3), pages 91-100, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:41:y:2007:i:1:p:38-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.