Simulation optimization with qualitative variables and structural model changes: A genetic algorithm approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Azadivar, F. & Talavage, J., 1980. "Optimization of stochastic simulation models," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 231-241.
- Azadivar, Farhad & Lee, Young-Hae, 1988. "Optimization of discrete variable stochastic systems by computer simulation," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 331-345.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julian Yeomans, 2011. "Efficient generation of alternative perspectives in public environmental policy formulation: applying co-evolutionary simulation–optimization to municipal solid waste management," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 19(4), pages 391-413, December.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:61:y:2010:i:1:d:10.1057_jors.2009.124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohamed Marzouk & Osama Moselhi, 2002. "Simulation optimization for earthmoving operations using genetic algorithms," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(6), pages 535-543.
- Yang, Taho & Kuo, Yiyo & Cho, Chiwoon, 2007. "A genetic algorithms simulation approach for the multi-attribute combinatorial dispatching decision problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1859-1873, February.
- Volkner, Peer & Werners, Brigitte, 2000. "A decision support system for business process planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(3), pages 633-647, September.
- Yeomans, Julian Scott, 2007. "Solid waste planning under uncertainty using evolutionary simulation-optimization," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 38-60, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:113:y:1999:i:1:p:169-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .