A comprehensive literature classification of simulation optimisation methods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kleijnen, Jack P. C., 2005.
"An overview of the design and analysis of simulation experiments for sensitivity analysis,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 164(2), pages 287-300, July.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2004. "An Overview of the Design and Analysis of Simulation Experiments for Sensitivity Analysis," Discussion Paper 2004-16, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Russell R. Barton & John S. Ivey, Jr., 1996. "Nelder-Mead Simplex Modifications for Simulation Optimization," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(7), pages 954-973, July.
- Azadivar, Farhad & Lee, Young-Hae, 1988. "Optimization of discrete variable stochastic systems by computer simulation," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 331-345.
- Hunt, F.Y., 2005. "Sample path optimality for a Markov optimization problem," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 115(5), pages 769-779, May.
- Marvin K. Nakayama & Perwez Shahabuddin, 1998. "Likelihood Ratio Derivative Estimation for Finite-Time Performance Measures in Generalized Semi-Markov Processes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(10), pages 1426-1441, October.
- April Linton, 2003. "Introduction," Politics & Society, , vol. 31(3), pages 359-362, September.
More about this item
KeywordsSimulation Optimization; classification methods; literature survey;
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-01-03 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ECM-2011-01-03 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27652. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .