A genetic algorithms simulation approach for the multi-attribute combinatorial dispatching decision problem
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Botta-Genoulaz, Valerie, 2000. "Hybrid flow shop scheduling with precedence constraints and time lags to minimize maximum lateness," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-3), pages 101-111, March.
- Pongcharoen, P. & Hicks, C. & Braiden, P. M. & Stewardson, D. J., 2002. "Determining optimum Genetic Algorithm parameters for scheduling the manufacturing and assembly of complex products," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 311-322, August.
- Petroni, Alberto & Rizzi, Antonio, 2002. "A fuzzy logic based methodology to rank shop floor dispatching rules," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 99-108, March.
- Azadivar, Farhad & Tompkins, George, 1999. "Simulation optimization with qualitative variables and structural model changes: A genetic algorithm approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 169-182, February.
- Sarper, H. & Henry, M. C., 1996. "Combinatorial evaluation of six dispatching rules in a dynamic two-machine flow shop," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 73-81, February.
- P. Pongcharoen & D. J. Stewardson & C. Hicks & P. M. Braiden, 2001. "Applying designed experiments to optimize the performance of genetic algorithms used for scheduling complex products in the capital goods industry," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3-4), pages 441-455.
- Rajendran, Chandrasekharan & Holthaus, Oliver, 1999. "A comparative study of dispatching rules in dynamic flowshops and jobshops," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 156-170, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:176:y:2007:i:3:p:1859-1873. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.