A genetic algorithms simulation approach for the multi-attribute combinatorial dispatching decision problem
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Petroni, Alberto & Rizzi, Antonio, 2002. "A fuzzy logic based methodology to rank shop floor dispatching rules," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 99-108, March.
- Pongcharoen, P. & Hicks, C. & Braiden, P. M. & Stewardson, D. J., 2002. "Determining optimum Genetic Algorithm parameters for scheduling the manufacturing and assembly of complex products," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 311-322, August.
- P. Pongcharoen & D. J. Stewardson & C. Hicks & P. M. Braiden, 2001. "Applying designed experiments to optimize the performance of genetic algorithms used for scheduling complex products in the capital goods industry," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3-4), pages 441-455.
- Botta-Genoulaz, Valerie, 2000. "Hybrid flow shop scheduling with precedence constraints and time lags to minimize maximum lateness," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-3), pages 101-111, March.
- Azadivar, Farhad & Tompkins, George, 1999. "Simulation optimization with qualitative variables and structural model changes: A genetic algorithm approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 169-182, February.
- Sarper, H. & Henry, M. C., 1996. "Combinatorial evaluation of six dispatching rules in a dynamic two-machine flow shop," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 73-81, February.
- Rajendran, Chandrasekharan & Holthaus, Oliver, 1999. "A comparative study of dispatching rules in dynamic flowshops and jobshops," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 156-170, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:176:y:2007:i:3:p:1859-1873. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.