A genetic algorithms simulation approach for the multi-attribute combinatorial dispatching decision problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Petroni, Alberto & Rizzi, Antonio, 2002. "A fuzzy logic based methodology to rank shop floor dispatching rules," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 99-108, March.
- Pongcharoen, P. & Hicks, C. & Braiden, P. M. & Stewardson, D. J., 2002. "Determining optimum Genetic Algorithm parameters for scheduling the manufacturing and assembly of complex products," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 311-322, August.
- P. Pongcharoen & D. J. Stewardson & C. Hicks & P. M. Braiden, 2001. "Applying designed experiments to optimize the performance of genetic algorithms used for scheduling complex products in the capital goods industry," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3-4), pages 441-455.
- Botta-Genoulaz, Valerie, 2000. "Hybrid flow shop scheduling with precedence constraints and time lags to minimize maximum lateness," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-3), pages 101-111, March.
- Azadivar, Farhad & Tompkins, George, 1999. "Simulation optimization with qualitative variables and structural model changes: A genetic algorithm approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 169-182, February.
- Sarper, H. & Henry, M. C., 1996. "Combinatorial evaluation of six dispatching rules in a dynamic two-machine flow shop," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 73-81, February.
- Rajendran, Chandrasekharan & Holthaus, Oliver, 1999. "A comparative study of dispatching rules in dynamic flowshops and jobshops," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 156-170, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fahimnia, Behnam & Sarkis, Joseph & Eshragh, Ali, 2015. "A tradeoff model for green supply chain planning:A leanness-versus-greenness analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 173-190.
- Ilkyeong Moon & Sanghyup Lee & Moonsoo Shin & Kwangyeol Ryu, 2016. "Evolutionary resource assignment for workload-based production scheduling," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 375-388, April.
- Pickardt, Christoph W. & Hildebrandt, Torsten & Branke, Jürgen & Heger, Jens & Scholz-Reiter, Bernd, 2013. "Evolutionary generation of dispatching rule sets for complex dynamic scheduling problems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 67-77.
- Urlings, Thijs & Ruiz, Rubén & Stützle, Thomas, 2010. "Shifting representation search for hybrid flexible flowline problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 1086-1095, December.
- Branke, Juergen & Pickardt, Christoph W., 2011. "Evolutionary search for difficult problem instances to support the design of job shop dispatching rules," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(1), pages 22-32, July.
- Yunna Tian & Dongni Li & Pengyu Zhou & Rongtao Guo & Zhaohe Liu, 0. "An ACO-based hyperheuristic with dynamic decision blocks for intercell scheduling," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-17.
- Ruiz, Rubén & Vázquez-Rodríguez, José Antonio, 2010. "The hybrid flow shop scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(1), pages 1-18, August.
- Chiang, Tsung-Che & Fu, Li-Chen, 2009. "Using a family of critical ratio-based approaches to minimize the number of tardy jobs in the job shop with sequence dependent setup times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 78-92, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:176:y:2007:i:3:p:1859-1873. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.