Combinatorial evaluation of six dispatching rules in a dynamic two-machine flow shop
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hunsucker, J. L. & Shah, J. R., 1994. "Comparative performance analysis of priority rules in a constrained flow shop with multiple processors environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 102-114, January.
- Meral, Sedef & Erkip, Nesim, 1991. "Simulation analysis of a JIT production line," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 147-156, November.
- Hunsucker, J. L. & Shah, J. R., 1992. "Performance of priority rules in a due date flow shop," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 73-89, January.
- Lau, Hon-Shiang, 1994. "Allocating work to a two-stage production system with interstage buffer," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 281-289, October.
- Suresh, V. & Chaudhuri, Dipak, 1993. "Dynamic scheduling--a survey of research," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 53-63, August.
- Cheng, T. C. E. & Gupta, M. C., 1989. "Survey of scheduling research involving due date determination decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 156-166, January.
- Kenneth R. Baker, 1984. "Sequencing Rules and Due-Date Assignments in a Job Shop," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1093-1104, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petroni, Alberto & Rizzi, Antonio, 2002. "A fuzzy logic based methodology to rank shop floor dispatching rules," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 99-108, March.
- Kuo, Yiyo & Yang, Taho & Cho, Chiwoon & Tseng, Yao-Ching, 2008. "Using simulation and multi-criteria methods to provide robust solutions to dispatching problems in a flow shop with multiple processors," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 40-56.
- Yang, Taho & Kuo, Yiyo & Cho, Chiwoon, 2007. "A genetic algorithms simulation approach for the multi-attribute combinatorial dispatching decision problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1859-1873, February.
- Yunna Tian & Dongni Li & Pengyu Zhou & Rongtao Guo & Zhaohe Liu, 0. "An ACO-based hyperheuristic with dynamic decision blocks for intercell scheduling," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-17.
More about this item
Keywordssimulation two-machine flow shop limited buffer space;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:24:y:1996:i:1:p:73-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.