Customer order lead times for production based on lead time and tardiness costs
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Izak Duenyas & Wallace J. Hopp, 1995. "Quoting Customer Lead Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(1), pages 43-57, January.
- Lode Li & Yew Sing Lee, 1994. "Pricing and Delivery-Time Performance in a Competitive Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(5), pages 633-646, May.
- Enns, S. T., 1994. "Job shop leadtime requirements under conditions of controlled delivery performance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 429-439, September.
- De, Prabuddha & Ghosh, Jay B. & Wells, Charles E., 1992. "Optimal due-date assignment and sequencing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 323-331, March.
- Lawrence, Stephen R., 1994. "Negotiating due-dates between customers and producers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 127-138, November.
- Cheng, T. C. E. & Gupta, M. C., 1989. "Survey of scheduling research involving due date determination decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 156-166, January.
- Izak Duenyas, 1995. "Single Facility Due Date Setting with Multiple Customer Classes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(4), pages 608-619, April.
- Shanthikumar, J. G. & Buzacott, J. A., 1984. "The time spent in a dynamic job shop," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 215-226, August.
- Kenneth R. Baker, 1984. "Sequencing Rules and Due-Date Assignments in a Job Shop," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1093-1104, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:64:y:2000:i:1-3:p:257-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.