Manufacturing lead-time rules: Customer retention versus tardiness costs
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- So, Kut C. & Song, Jing-Sheng, 1998. "Price, delivery time guarantees and capacity selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 28-49, November.
- Izak Duenyas & Wallace J. Hopp, 1995. "Quoting Customer Lead Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(1), pages 43-57, January.
- James K. Weeks, 1979. "A Simulation Study of Predictable Due-Dates," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(4), pages 363-373, April.
- ElHafsi, Mohsen, 2000. "An operational decision model for lead-time and price quotation in congested manufacturing systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 355-370, October.
- Glud Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Optimal prices of a job shop with a single work station: a discrete time model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-3), pages 129-137, October.
- Nam Kyoo Boots & Henk Tijms, 1999. "A Multiserver Queueing System with Impatient Customers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(3), pages 444-448, March.
- Lawrence M. Wein, 1991. "Due-Date Setting and Priority Sequencing in a Multiclass M/G/1 Queue," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(7), pages 834-850, July.
- Pinar Keskinocak & R. Ravi & Sridhar Tayur, 2001. "Scheduling and Reliable Lead-Time Quotation for Orders with Availability Intervals and Lead-Time Sensitive Revenues," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(2), pages 264-279, February.
- Cheng, T. C. E. & Gupta, M. C., 1989. "Survey of scheduling research involving due date determination decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 156-166, January.
- Izak Duenyas, 1995. "Single Facility Due Date Setting with Multiple Customer Classes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(4), pages 608-619, April.
- Matthew J. Sobel, 1971. "Production Smoothing with Stochastic Demand II: Infinite Horizon Case," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(11), pages 724-735, July.
- Tamer Boyaci & Saibal Ray, 2003. "Product Differentiation and Capacity Cost Interaction in Time and Price Sensitive Markets," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 18-36, May.
- Ward Whitt, 1999. "Improving Service by Informing Customers About Anticipated Delays," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(2), pages 192-207, February.
- Lode Li, 1992. "The Role of Inventory in Delivery-Time Competition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(2), pages 182-197, February.
- S. Rajagopalan, 2002. "Make to Order or Make to Stock: Model and Application," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(2), pages 241-256, February.
- Kenneth R. Baker, 1984. "Sequencing Rules and Due-Date Assignments in a Job Shop," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1093-1104, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:163:y:2005:i:3:p:825-856. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.