An operational decision model for lead-time and price quotation in congested manufacturing systems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lode Li & Yew Sing Lee, 1994. "Pricing and Delivery-Time Performance in a Competitive Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(5), pages 633-646, May.
- James K. Weeks, 1979. "A Simulation Study of Predictable Due-Dates," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(4), pages 363-373, April.
- Lawrence M. Wein, 1991. "Due-Date Setting and Priority Sequencing in a Multiclass M/G/1 Queue," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(7), pages 834-850, July.
- Izak Duenyas & Wallace J. Hopp, 1995. "Quoting Customer Lead Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(1), pages 43-57, January.
- Abraham Seidmann & Milton L. Smith, 1981. "Due Date Assignment for Production Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(5), pages 571-581, May.
- Kenneth R. Baker, 1984. "Sequencing Rules and Due-Date Assignments in a Job Shop," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1093-1104, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:126:y:2000:i:2:p:355-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.