An operational decision model for lead-time and price quotation in congested manufacturing systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Izak Duenyas & Wallace J. Hopp, 1995. "Quoting Customer Lead Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(1), pages 43-57, January.
- James K. Weeks, 1979. "A Simulation Study of Predictable Due-Dates," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(4), pages 363-373, April.
- Lode Li & Yew Sing Lee, 1994. "Pricing and Delivery-Time Performance in a Competitive Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(5), pages 633-646, May.
- Lawrence M. Wein, 1991. "Due-Date Setting and Priority Sequencing in a Multiclass M/G/1 Queue," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(7), pages 834-850, July.
- Kenneth R. Baker, 1984. "Sequencing Rules and Due-Date Assignments in a Job Shop," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1093-1104, September.
- Abraham Seidmann & Milton L. Smith, 1981. "Due Date Assignment for Production Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(5), pages 571-581, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chandra, Charu & Grabis, Janis, 2008. "Inventory management with variable lead-time dependent procurement cost," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 877-887, October.
- Gökçe Kahveciog̃lu & Barış Balcıog̃lu, 2016. "Coping with production time variability via dynamic lead-time quotation," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 38(4), pages 877-898, October.
- Corti, Donatella & Pozzetti, Alessandro & Zorzini, Marta, 2006. "A capacity-driven approach to establish reliable due dates in a MTO environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 536-554, December.
- Slotnick, Susan A. & Sobel, Matthew J., 2005. "Manufacturing lead-time rules: Customer retention versus tardiness costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(3), pages 825-856, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:126:y:2000:i:2:p:355-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.