Pricing and lead time decisions for make-to-order firms with contingent orders
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Izak Duenyas & Wallace J. Hopp, 1995. "Quoting Customer Lead Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(1), pages 43-57, January.
- Hendry, L. C. & Kingsman, B. G., 1989. "Production planning systems and their applicability to make-to-order companies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 1-15, May.
- James K. Weeks, 1979. "A Simulation Study of Predictable Due-Dates," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(4), pages 363-373, April.
- Weber, Charles A. & Current, John R. & Benton, W. C., 1991. "Vendor selection criteria and methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 2-18, January.
- King, Malcolm & Mercer, Alan, 1988. "Recurrent competitive bidding," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 2-16, January.
- Lode Li & Yew Sing Lee, 1994. "Pricing and Delivery-Time Performance in a Competitive Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(5), pages 633-646, May.
- Kingsman, Brian & Worden, Lee & Hendry, Linda & Mercer, Alan & Wilson, Elaine, 1993. "Integrating marketing and production planning in make-to-order companies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 53-66, July.
- Gessner, Guy & Malhotra, Naresh K. & Kamakura, Wagner A. & Zmijewski, Mark E., 1988. "Estimating models with binary dependent variables: Some theoretical and empirical observations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 49-65, January.
- Bodily, S. E. & Pfeifer, P. E., 1992. "Overbooking decision rules," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 129-133, January.
- Izak Duenyas, 1995. "Single Facility Due Date Setting with Multiple Customer Classes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(4), pages 608-619, April.
- Kingsman, B. G. & Tatsiopoulos, I. P. & Hendry, L. C., 1989. "A structural methodology for managing manufacturing lead times in make-to-order companies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 196-209, May.
- Weber, Charles A. & Current, John R., 1993. "A multiobjective approach to vendor selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 173-184, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:116:y:1999:i:2:p:305-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.