Pricing and lead time decisions for make-to-order firms with contingent orders
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kingsman, B. G. & Tatsiopoulos, I. P. & Hendry, L. C., 1989. "A structural methodology for managing manufacturing lead times in make-to-order companies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 196-209, May.
- Gessner, Guy & Malhotra, Naresh K. & Kamakura, Wagner A. & Zmijewski, Mark E., 1988. "Estimating models with binary dependent variables: Some theoretical and empirical observations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 49-65, January.
- James K. Weeks, 1979. "A Simulation Study of Predictable Due-Dates," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(4), pages 363-373, April.
- Izak Duenyas & Wallace J. Hopp, 1995. "Quoting Customer Lead Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(1), pages 43-57, January.
- Kingsman, Brian & Worden, Lee & Hendry, Linda & Mercer, Alan & Wilson, Elaine, 1993. "Integrating marketing and production planning in make-to-order companies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 53-66, July.
- Lode Li & Yew Sing Lee, 1994. "Pricing and Delivery-Time Performance in a Competitive Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(5), pages 633-646, May.
- Bodily, S. E. & Pfeifer, P. E., 1992. "Overbooking decision rules," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 129-133, January.
- Hendry, L. C. & Kingsman, B. G., 1989. "Production planning systems and their applicability to make-to-order companies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 1-15, May.
- Weber, Charles A. & Current, John R. & Benton, W. C., 1991. "Vendor selection criteria and methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 2-18, January.
- King, Malcolm & Mercer, Alan, 1988. "Recurrent competitive bidding," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 2-16, January.
- Izak Duenyas, 1995. "Single Facility Due Date Setting with Multiple Customer Classes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(4), pages 608-619, April.
- Weber, Charles A. & Current, John R., 1993. "A multiobjective approach to vendor selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 173-184, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:116:y:1999:i:2:p:305-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.