Optimal Lead Time Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Izak Duenyas & Wallace J. Hopp, 1995. "Quoting Customer Lead Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(1), pages 43-57, January.
- James K. Weeks, 1979. "A Simulation Study of Predictable Due-Dates," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(4), pages 363-373, April.
- Lawrence M. Wein & Philippe B. Chevalier, 1992. "A Broader View of the Job-Shop Scheduling Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(7), pages 1018-1033, July.
- Izak Duenyas, 1995. "Single Facility Due Date Setting with Multiple Customer Classes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(4), pages 608-619, April.
- Shanthikumar, J. G. & Buzacott, J. A., 1984. "The time spent in a dynamic job shop," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 215-226, August.
- Kenneth R. Baker, 1984. "Sequencing Rules and Due-Date Assignments in a Job Shop," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1093-1104, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gökçe Kahveciog̃lu & Barış Balcıog̃lu, 2016. "Coping with production time variability via dynamic lead-time quotation," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 38(4), pages 877-898, October.
- Huang, Yeu-Shiang & Chen, Si-Hen & Ho, Jyh-Wen, 2013. "A study on pricing and delivery strategy for e-retailing systems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 71-84.
- Pengfei Guo & Paul Zipkin, 2007. "Analysis and Comparison of Queues with Different Levels of Delay Information," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 962-970.
- Altendorfer, Klaus & Minner, Stefan, 2015. "Influence of order acceptance policies on optimal capacity investment with stochastic customer required lead times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(2), pages 555-565.
- William S. Lovejoy & Ying Li, 2002. "Hospital Operating Room Capacity Expansion," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1369-1387.
- Sridharan, V. & Li, Xiaoming, 2008. "Improving delivery reliability by a new due-date setting rule," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(3), pages 1201-1211, May.
- Weng, Wei & Fujimura, Shigeru, 2012. "Control methods for dynamic time-based manufacturing under customized product lead times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(1), pages 86-96.
- Singer, Marcos & Donoso, Patricio, 2006. "Strategic decision-making at a steel manufacturer assisted by linear programming," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 387-390, March.
- Maglaras, Constantinos & Van Mieghem, Jan A., 2005. "Queueing systems with leadtime constraints: A fluid-model approach for admission and sequencing control," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 179-207, November.
- Charnsirisakskul, Kasarin & Griffin, Paul M. & Keskinocak, Pinar, 2006. "Pricing and scheduling decisions with leadtime flexibility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(1), pages 153-169, May.
More about this item
Keywordsscheduling; leadtime; serviceability; tardiness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:45:y:1999:i:2:p:290-295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.